Super Bowl Snow Run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's planning to go on Sunday? I'll be there in the 80. Chris and Maudie are going to ride along this time.

I'm assuming we'll meet at the North Portal at 9:00? (At least for the southern group of wheelers).

Evan

Bushrat will be there.

We're in. I bought snow boots for the whole family just for this run so maybe they'll be able to stay dry and warm for as long as they want to play in it.

Marc

we are planning on it.

My bro and I will be there. Hopefully I'll be there in my 4runner. The rest of my parts should be in Thursday from American and hopefully I'll be able to get it back together in time.

OK, the boys and i are a maybe. Jill has something else going that day.

Don't tell us you're a closet football fan. I heard through the grapevine you weren't going.

Don't tell us you're a closet football fan. I heard through the grapevine you weren't going.

i may go. i'm no closet fan. i usually have to ask someone who's playing in the superbowl the day before.

i usually have to ask someone who's playing in the superbowl the day before.

The Chicago Bulls and the Baltimore Colts.

Johnny Unitas retired a couple of years ago. I think Archie Manning is the Colts quarterback this season. Mike Ditka also retired but Chicago has another coach... can't remember his name though.

I could be wrong. :cheers:

-Mike-

I know, i know... I read a little too fast. I was just in the shop and that was all the guys were talking about, kinda hard to avoid football fanatics in my work setting.

kinda hard to avoid football fanatics in my work setting.

trust me, i know about that. in my work place that's all that's on TV on the weekends. and i still have to ask whose playing.:D

i just remembered a small problem i will have. i get off work at 9am that morning. i don't really have time to get everything ready to go today before the meeting. and still wouldn't be able to catch up very well on Sunday. i guess i have to duck out.

Shawn

I won't be able to make it on Sunday. Both of my bosses "requested" that I fired up my smoker for a team party Sunday afternoon. Catch you guys next time for sure!!!

I'll be at the North Portal at 9:00. I'm expecting to see the following people there:

Evan
Jon
Rory
Matt
David L. - Maybe at La Cueva

If you're running late and want us to wait for you, call my cell # 292-0636 or 321-0235

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom