sun-visor resto? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No luck with this in FAQ.......
Any of you guys out there had any luck finding a source for the sun visor blades (CCOT says they won't be restocking) or figured out a way to get the blades redone at upholstery shop, etc.? My hardware is in great shape, but the visor part is done.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Wes

Specter and Cruiser Corp sell OEM sun visors.Don't think they sell just the blades.Specter does sell a cover in different colors for existing visor blades:)

its so worth it to get new visors when you still can.

Make sure you get the right length. I picked up a new set from the dealer a while back and the metal mounting arms extended down far too low. I ended up shortening the arms myself by cutting and re-welding them so it wasn't an issue and looks stock but would have been easier to have the correct length from the get-go.

there are I think only 2 styles left, 79+ and 78 and earlier, I think there is also a different visor for 1960's with the arm so it works with the exposed dual motors(and 45 wagons use yet another type)

see how pretty they look:)

these are the 79+ visors

Yes, about 12 years ago. Put new pads on this fall, didn't really need them...but I had them

You can still get all the hood hold down stuff.

I gotcha. My truck is pretty much original with exception of a few things. I'm trying to restore as much of it myself as I can. Plus save a little $ along the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom