Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s not summer yet but I spotted this undercover 40 today in my town. Looks like a nice one too. Are you here?

B1115377-596C-48F6-A40C-0BF094B34481.jpeg

Sooooo are you saying you bought it?
I guess depending on the price. Lol
You realize that we both have a problem.
Yes, yes we do. A good one. My only problem is not enough room! And time. And money.... 🤣🤣🤣 I can never pass up a local cruiser. Or a cruiser for that matter.
Ha, actually you’re the enabler this time! It’s the one from the guy at carbs r us......

Yes, yes we do. A good one. My only problem is not enough room! And time. And money.... 🤣🤣🤣 I can never pass up a local cruiser. Or a cruiser for that matter.
Ha, actually you’re the enabler this time! It’s the one from the guy at carbs r us......
Wow!!
That’s is funny. He did say it was a barn find.
Well let me know the number and I will put the word out there.

My nephew told me about this one as well just yesterday when I was visiting Noank and biking at Haley Farm! Small world. When I was younger my mom would stop at that gas station for Hi-test (97 Octane) for our 1963 Oldsmobile F-85.

506A3CC2-E6DC-40E6-8F2F-FA1852777E64.png
B3EA5C19-4844-468E-9AE8-07C7BCBCEEBB.jpeg
A88EB242-BC7F-44E9-A4EB-48CB9B1C096D.jpeg
916844F5-3882-4942-8DA1-411738FBA697.jpeg

missed one picture, was a three 40 weekend! One in my hometown, gf of the guy with the pristine 55, 74 in Guilford, I know the guy/truck, and a random odd light green 40 with a snorkel and lift downtown Madison.

Passed a nice tan slightly lifted 60 stickers up, real clean, in Niantic yesterday right in front of the bait shop. Honked and waved. Anyone know this truck? Ed?

Saw the purple FJ40 in Noank up close after dining at Carson's for lunch. It has a V8 and tranny was out. Plate was from Montana?
I also saw a mustard/olive yellow 40 on the upper deck of a car carrier going north on I-95 at the gold star bridge. Anyone have a Toy in transit? Looked very clean with a stock or mild build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom