Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's my gray SR5 1985 4Runner dash. My favorite DD / Club Wheeling rig. You've likely seen it around. Sports a can-back soft top in summer.
Drive up and down 66 through East Hampton a bunch too?

It's my gray SR5 1985 4Runner dash. My favorite DD / Club Wheeling rig. You've likely seen it around. Sports a can-back soft top in summer.
Such a sick rig. Been passing you on 22 for 15 years.... should have known the 80 was the same stellar dude

C1A9FFDD-3B9F-4998-834F-49DF1EB9CEE2.jpeg
4A7763DC-9FA3-4B5D-ACB4-877DD43DE5C6.jpeg
Haveseen some sweet 40s so far down here in n Costa Rica

Passed a nice red Fj62 with Mass plates and a roof top tent heading south on Rte 95 in Groton. CT today. Sorry no picture as I was doing 80 and jamming out to the G and R. Anybody here?

Nice G&R is a great throw back.

I saw was shown a 1968 FJ40 at the show room of the Middletown Toyota dealership! Salesman "Liam" is a 4 wheeler from Australia. If your looking for new may be a nice contact.
IMG_1293.jpg

That damn hood scoop drives me nuts though. It’s the owner Joes, friend of the family. There’s a few other 40’s on that property too.

Yes that's what I heard as well. Hood scoop would not be a selling feature IMHO.

He has a nicer one in storage next door. Diesel too. Not sure why I’m being bold......

Like an incandescent bulb in a world of LED and plasma...………….
1.jpg

a red 60 crawls from the wilds of Beaver Meadow Road and right into the metropolis of Higganum.
2.jpg

it was kinda like summer yesterday.

I remember those years living in the old Hig. The smallest town that has two package stores directly across from each other. I do miss the DaVinci Pizza. Is that still there?

Who’s up in Colebrook building a house? Sweet lot, sweet house, sweet 80!
3D735E99-6AC9-4648-AE95-ABFA4EA5C6AC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom