Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Almost Spring! Son and I spotted this in Lebanon, Ct today.

98BE17E6-9D96-49FC-9453-C4E4BD1BFBA8.jpeg

Are your holding out on us? Where did you find that treasure?
It’s just cruiserparts. Meh. Poor FST, and doors swinging in the winter winds. Hurts the heart. Was headed back from snowboarding on a Sunday, and the gates were open, so I took a stroll.

It’s just cruiserparts. Meh. Poor FST, and doors swinging in the winter winds. Hurts the heart. Was headed back from snowboarding on a Sunday, and the gates were open, so I took a stroll.
Gotcha,
I would love those soft top bows on my Fj40. That is if they were in salvageable shape of course. Very sad to see it just left for dead indeed. I feel old now. Going to the junkyards and pulling parts off multiple FJ40s to complete mine. Paying $100.00 bucks for the fiberglass hard top. Those were the days.

Its been too long since I have seen a random FJ40. The mustard one off Route 2 has disappeared. Anyone snag that one? I think Felicity met the guy a while back.
I imagine he sold it. Noticed it gone too. I could swing by... think his name was Karl. Remember he wanted 20k for it.

Not quite 8 year old Sal says to me after I picked him up this AM... “I saw a FJ40 drive by Dada’s Sat. It was a greenish grey.”
I asked him, “you definitely saw the TOYOTA across the front?”
“Yes.”
There you have it... new spotter on the loose.
Lisbon, CT. Who was it?

Check out the way the routed gas fill pipe for bigger tank

1DE2A217-2FDB-40D2-8E94-983B16BB6607.jpeg

CA4BAF0A-5CE6-4FBC-8BE1-45D394A737B0.jpeg

Frame is aftermarket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom