Stock spark plug wires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

knuckle47

I can’t get enough Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Threads
I am going to do a simple change of my stock spark plug wires this month if I can make the walk to the shop. They are getting a bit stiff. I also seem to be flooded with fancy sales buzz words about spark plug wires and prices from $20.00 to $112.00 per set.

I recognize there are some real benefits in some cases for high end wires but my engine is stock from intake to exhaust and stock distributor. Naturally, I would like the same reliability built in by toyota and don’t see the need to go too much beyond that. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Or point me to the right place to send for them?

I got these recently, I like them

20230924_115535.jpg

20230924_123804.jpg

Thanks @Pighead for $27.00. My dilemma is solved

EDIT: DILEMA SOLVED? or so I thought….. $15.00 for shipping for the wires and can’t find that number NGK spark plug after 35 minutes of typing those numbers. After just looking for PLAIN OLD Land Cruiser spark plugs…6 plugs are $18.00 or so and $21.00 to ship

Since I can’t drive yet, I just figured I would get all the supplies I need first and then go out and fiddle around putting them in when I can.
So gave up locally and looking now at MUD vendors which I usually try to support first.

SOLVED! Went straight to Denso…. Plugs and wires ….free shipping.

A 3 hour ordeal….. you can tolerate a ton when you’re stuck inside for a few weeks
Whew!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom