SOLD Stock 15x5.5 steel rim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a spare 15" stock rim for my 72 FJ40, gray paint doesnt have to be perfect just not beaten to hell. Also dont want to spend an arm and leg to get it shipped to NJ. ;)

I have this available in Los Angeles

50182EFD-769A-4ACB-999F-85619A442788.jpeg

I can do $125 shipped for an FJ40 Rim, it wont be these though. It will be another used one. I will get you a picture

@kickingtires

Can literally buy them brand new for $130 with free shipping (enter code FREESHIP at checkout). I just ordered some parts from these guys and they didn't charge me tax either.

After searching for month, I got tired of people wanting retail price for used parts and just bought 5 wheels on black friday sale for $117ea with no tax or shipping.

They come in black primer, if you want grey you'll need to paint them. If you want to keep them black its suggested to paint them as well. Deals are out there, I picked up a set of 5 for under $100 earlier this year. Gotta be patient and diligent in searching.

@kickingtires

Can literally buy them brand new for $130 with free shipping (enter code FREESHIP at checkout). I just ordered some parts from these guys and they didn't charge me tax either.

After searching for month, I got tired of people wanting retail price for used parts and just bought 5 wheels on black friday sale for $117ea with no tax or shipping.

They come in black primer, if you want grey you'll need to paint them. If you want to keep them black its suggested to paint them as well. Deals are out there, I picked up a set of 5 for under $100 earlier this year. Gotta be patient and diligent in searching.
I agree, was hoping to buy a cheap $50 dollar one since Im planning on using grey Steel It. Expensive spray paint but I love the finish and ease of touch up after being beat up. Lmk if someone else has a cheaper gray spray paint option for old steelies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom