STLCA NEW YEARS RIDE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The STLCA will be having our annual New Years ride at Coppinger Cove. We will leave Andy's shop (23 Courthouse Square Jasper, Tn) Friday Dec 30th at 9:00 am CSTand will exit the cove Sunday Jan 1st. This is an expedition style ride and we will camp in the cove Friday and Saturday night. Please no trailers.

Last edited:
I'll be there...hopefully I'll have the 4Runner back together and locked by then.
Dad (Jimmy Murphy) is planning to come with his Wrangler.
Dennis Barthelemy and 2 of his adult sons are planning to come in Dennis' new to him 4th gen 4Runner. It'll be his maiden voyage.

IMG_4940.JPG
For those never been to the Cove, below is the official map. Guaranteed to get you lost in the dark! Hahaha!!!!!

That's a pretty good rendering.

Would this be a better trip to bring the 62 or the 100 series? I'm guessing that question will depend on the amount of rain we get...

Since you don't have armor on the 100, probably best to bring the 62.

I'm in and Rob and Hailey are 50/50.
Right now water isn't the issue , it's the drought and fire ban.

Unless something changes drastically, I am in and will bring Ruth and likely Sam (lab)

My sister is coming in Saturday night with her family, it seems, so we are looking at a possible Friday in, camp, leave Saturday afternoon scenario. Any others possibly in that boat? Edit: no kids this trip, just me.

Last edited:
^^ That would work for me too.

Me and Finn are a maybe. If we come, we may be in the same boat as Jens, leaving on Saturday. We may be hard core and bring the 40! LOL

I am now not able to attend, a work trip has cropped up and I am traveling Saturday. Flying on New Year's eve, damnit!

I wish I could say that, guys, LOL. I have been to two straight new year's rides, so I def know what fun I am missing. My son Finn has been along for them also, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom