STLCA Nashville Meetings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm in the city...

Me too. Im just off Stewarts Ferry near the Dam, but I dont have a problem driving to meet you guys ;)

Lets just keep it at Sportmans Grille on 17th. Any nights better than others. Mondays are out for me, but Tues, Wed, or Thurs would work.

Lets just keep it at Sportmans Grille on 17th. Any nights better than others. Mondays are out for me, but Tues, Wed, or Thurs would work.

sportsman on 17th? or 21st (hillsboro)?

OK lets schedule a meeting for Thursday Sept. 17 at the Sportsman on 21st So. at 7PM. My wife is having some health issues but I will try to be there.

OK lets schedule a meeting for Thursday Sept. 17 at the Sportsman on 21st So. at 7PM. My wife is having some health issues but I will try to be there.

ahhhh, on THE 17th, gotcha.

malphrus

Mind if I join y'all?

Is wed. night a problem for anyone ? If not we will change.

i can probably do wed but might be a bit late

OK we will move it to Wednesday Sept. 16 at 7 PM at the Sportsman. I will get the word out.

Do you guys all meet at a certain area of the parking lot or inside or what?

See you guys on the 16th!

Do you guys all meet at a certain area of the parking lot or inside or what?

See you guys on the 16th!

usually just meet in the poolroom upstairs and grab the big booth on the far wall from the door

Jonathan is correct, the up stairs is 21 and older, it is a smoking area. but is the best place for a meeting. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know and we will try to get a big table down stairs

It's not so much that we have smokers, but the down stairs is your basic restaurant and not a great meeting place, the upstairs is a bar, pool room and has a large table. They serve the same food upstairs.

Just got back from the meeting, it was great to meet you guys.
Looking forward to getting out on some trails. Looks like im going to be out most of October so that rules out those rides you were talking about, but hopefully I can make it on the next ones. :)

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom