Steering wheel cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey y'all
just looking for recommendations on leather steering wheel covers. All posts I've found are several years old.
Anyone purchased one lately that can recommend?

Mine is asking for retirement

20210816_064140.jpg

the one I currently have was pretty nice, it came with the truck when I bought it.
It's all stitched.

Donald Le at Dallas Custom is awesome. That's the high end option. Then you have the Lonky and other DIY-able wraps. Then you could also go the eBay route and do the new wood/plastic/leather ones.

Lots of good options for the 100, thankfully. $60 up to $500.

Can you specify which sections of the wrap you want perforated? And how do you do that. I want to order like this below:
View attachment 2761248

I’m by no means an expert on ordering the Loncky steering wheel wrap/cover. The picture of the cover/wrap that you included in your post, looks like the version that we’ve ordered off of Amazon, with the perforated sides, and solid top/bottom.

I’m by no means an expert on ordering the Loncky steering wheel wrap/cover. The picture of the cover/wrap that you included in your post, looks like the version that we’ve ordered off of Amazon, with the perforated sides, and solid top/bottom.

Loncky or some other brand?

Has anybody ordered from Loncky lately? Placed my order back on the 17th and still haven't even received shipping notification.

Has anybody ordered from Loncky lately? Placed my order back on the 17th and still haven't even received shipping notification.
Did you order directly from Loncky or via an Amazon supplier? I bought mine from Amazon and received it like a week later.

Amazon product ASIN B086BMFCKM

Reactions: jLB
Did you order directly from Loncky or via an Amazon supplier? I bought mine from Amazon and received it like a week later.

Amazon product ASIN B086BMFCKM
Loncky directly :(

I may cancel and go the Amazon route. I guess I will see what their "customer service" says.... all the way from China.

Did you go with the beige one?

Loncky directly :(

I may cancel and go the Amazon route. I guess I will see what their "customer service" says.... all the way from China.

Did you go with the beige one?
I got the dark brown perforated one. Beige was too light, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom