Start problem and Fuel problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,
So I have searched the forum and have not found a similar thread to mine, so the issue is that my lc100 with the 2UZ engine always takes a long time to start on the fist crank. However, if I switch off the engine right after it starts and try to start it again the car starts right up, it’s worth noting that on the first start there is no sound coming from the fuel pump, but if I try starting right after I switched the engine off I can hear the pump priming before I crank the engine, I have recently replaced the MAF, crank sensor and the fuse box because of the common EFI fuse problem, I think the problem lies either in leaking fuel injectors that drop the pressure after the engine is switched off or the fuel regulator that doesn’t hold pressure, I must say that I have not experienced any loss in power at all, acceleration under load is fine so is the idling, the fuel pump not priming the first time might also be related to an electrical issue but I highly doubt that because it primes just fine any number of times I start the engine after the first start.
(The long crank starting issue happens if the car is off for an hour or more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom