For Sale St. George, UT: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/
Over 100+ photos of the exterior, interior and undercarriage, full walk around video and car fax available at 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser - Renu Auto - https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/

IMG_8388-scaled.jpeg
IMG_8407-scaled.jpeg

IMG_7936-scaled.jpeg

IMG_6748.jpeg

IMG_6754-scaled.jpeg

Over 100+ photos of the exterior, interior and undercarriage, full walk around video and car fax available at 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser - Renu Auto - https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/

This 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser is one of 1,200 Heritage Edition examples produced for the model year and is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 linked to an eight-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and a Torsen limited-slip center differential. Finished in Blizzard Pearl over black leather, the truck is modified with 18″ Method Race wheels, Icon Vehicle Dynamics suspension components, Eaton electronic locking differentials, and an ARB Sahara front bumper with a Warn winch in addition to Baja Designs LED driving lights, AMP Research powered side steps, and a Safari snorkel. Additional equipment includes a sunroof, adaptive cruise control, heated and ventilated front seats, four-zone automatic climate control, a JBL audio system, and a 9″ touchscreen with navigation. Acquired by the selling dealer in 2021, this URJ200 Heritage Edition has 8k miles and is now offered with a clean Carfax report and a clean Utah title.

The truck is finished in Blizzard Pearl (070), and Heritage Edition examples received a revised grille, darkened LED headlight housings, and black mirror caps. A body-color ARB Sahara front bumper is equipped with a Warn winch and Baja Designs LP9 LED driving lights,. Additional exterior modifications include a Safari snorkel and a black vinyl-wrapped roof and window trim. The AMP Research powered side steps are said to have been serviced in preparation for the sale by greasing the linkages. Paint protection film is applied to the front bumper and side mirrors, according to the selling dealer. The vinyl wrap on the left-side window trim is peeling and there are bubbles under the paint protection film on the left-side mirror. Exterior blemishes are shown in the gallery below.

Bronze-finished factory Heritage Edition wheels are mounted with 33×12.5″ Nitto Ridge Grappler tires. The truck was factory-equipped with Multi-Terrain Select (MTS), a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS), and CRAWL control with off-road turn assist. The suspension has been modified with Icon Vehicle Dynamics components, including front coilovers with remote reservoirs and billet front upper control arms.

The heated, ventilated, and power-adjustable front seats are upholstered in black leather, while woodgrain trim accents the dashboard and door panels. Amenities include four-zone automatic climate control, heated second-row outside rear seats, a JBL audio system, and a 9″ touchscreen with navigation as well as adaptive cruise control, front and rear park assist, and blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert. Scratches on the right-rear door panel are depicted in the gallery.

The woodgrain- and leather-trimmed heated steering wheel frames a 160-mph speedometer, a tachometer, a central digital display, and auxiliary gauges. The digital odometer indicates 8k miles, approximately 300 of which were added by the selling dealer.

The 5.7-liter V8 features Dual VVT-i variable valve timing and was factory rated at 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque.

Power is sent to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission and a full-time four-wheel-drive system with a dual-range transfer case and a locking Torsen limited-slip center differential. Eaton electronic locking front and rear differentials are fitted.

Again, you can consider yourself anything you want, as I'm not calling anyone anything.

PM me your phone number, and I'll call you to discuss further, otherwise out of courtesy to the guy who has his Land Cruiser posted for sale here, I suggest we move conversations about 200 pricing to this thread...

nothing wrong with free bumps.. you’re from aspen you know what I mean.

Again, you can consider yourself anything you want, as I'm not calling anyone anything.

PM me your phone number, and I'll call you to discuss further, otherwise out of courtesy to the guy who has his Land Cruiser posted for sale here, I suggest we move conversations about 200 pricing to this thread...

Free bumps are always good.

This is what you said in your original ad : here is my price, no offers, if it does not sell here, I'll take it to Aspen" My question is what is the difference between the community in Aspen and rest of us? Your own words said billionaires in Aspen so the opposite (which is us) are poor. Simple logic taught in 4rd grade and up.

Free bumps are always good.

This is what you said in your original ad : here is my price, no offers, if it does not sell here, I'll take it to Aspen" My question is what is the difference between the community in Aspen and rest of us? Your own words said billionaires in Aspen so the opposite (which is us) are poor. Simple logic taught in 4rd grade and up.
Show me where I said "no offers"? All I recall saying "bring me a comparible vehicle in Gray or Silver, and I'll consider your offer"

Boy, you few guys are a real piece of work. True keyboard commando trolls living in your mom's basement I'm assuming?

I tried to throw an offer to calm the waters with a simple phone call to @firepuglife as some here we're offended with a comment I made. I'll make the offer to others, but I'm guessing I'll have no takers as some of those though guys are just hiding behind a computer screen and lurking in cyber space because they can't handle reality in the real world. Just my opinion though.

We are true buyers looking to purchase a 200. Yes, we take time and care to check each and every sale carefully. When we came across hilarious ad's like yours we want to express our views of the vehicle. I am never going to get a HE as it is missing 3rd row seats which is a deal breaker.

The reality in the real world is your HE is not worth your asking price. If you want, I'll give 70K cash but in dimes and pennies so you can spend your excess time counting those without commenting about your vehicle on all other's sale ads. Hope it will be sold in a day or two at the Aspen area.

We are true buyers looking to purchase a 200. Yes, we take time and care to check each and every sale carefully. When we came across hilarious ad's like yours we want to express our views of the vehicle. I am never going to get a HE as it is missing 3rd row seats which is a deal breaker.

The reality in the real world is your HE is not worth your asking price. If you want, I'll give 70K cash but in dimes and pennies so you can spend your excess time counting those without commenting about your vehicle on all other's sale ads. Hope it will be sold in a day or two at the Aspen area.

Ah, and that's where your Alzheimer's has impacted your memory, as my HE was optioned with third row seats.

Or are those magic mushrooms making your imagination create more fantasy's like I bought my HE as an investment, and I said no offers, that I live in Aspen, and I called everyone on Mud a poor?

Next your going to claim that I'm trying to profit off the poor's, and that I'm funding Putin's war campaign.

Oh, and don't forget (I know that's hard for you), I didn't bring this into someone else's for sale ad, and even suggested we take it elsewhere like another thread or a phone call.

Last edited:

Funny, exactly the TOP number I had in mind but ... I really don't like the color;)

I'm poor, I'm just here for the free entertainment.:popcorn::beer:
Free Friday bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom