For Sale St. George, UT: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/
Over 100+ photos of the exterior, interior and undercarriage, full walk around video and car fax available at 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser - Renu Auto - https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/

IMG_8388-scaled.jpeg
IMG_8407-scaled.jpeg

IMG_7936-scaled.jpeg

IMG_6748.jpeg

IMG_6754-scaled.jpeg

Over 100+ photos of the exterior, interior and undercarriage, full walk around video and car fax available at 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser - Renu Auto - https://renuauto.com/2021-toyota-land-cruiser/

This 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser is one of 1,200 Heritage Edition examples produced for the model year and is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 linked to an eight-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and a Torsen limited-slip center differential. Finished in Blizzard Pearl over black leather, the truck is modified with 18″ Method Race wheels, Icon Vehicle Dynamics suspension components, Eaton electronic locking differentials, and an ARB Sahara front bumper with a Warn winch in addition to Baja Designs LED driving lights, AMP Research powered side steps, and a Safari snorkel. Additional equipment includes a sunroof, adaptive cruise control, heated and ventilated front seats, four-zone automatic climate control, a JBL audio system, and a 9″ touchscreen with navigation. Acquired by the selling dealer in 2021, this URJ200 Heritage Edition has 8k miles and is now offered with a clean Carfax report and a clean Utah title.

The truck is finished in Blizzard Pearl (070), and Heritage Edition examples received a revised grille, darkened LED headlight housings, and black mirror caps. A body-color ARB Sahara front bumper is equipped with a Warn winch and Baja Designs LP9 LED driving lights,. Additional exterior modifications include a Safari snorkel and a black vinyl-wrapped roof and window trim. The AMP Research powered side steps are said to have been serviced in preparation for the sale by greasing the linkages. Paint protection film is applied to the front bumper and side mirrors, according to the selling dealer. The vinyl wrap on the left-side window trim is peeling and there are bubbles under the paint protection film on the left-side mirror. Exterior blemishes are shown in the gallery below.

Bronze-finished factory Heritage Edition wheels are mounted with 33×12.5″ Nitto Ridge Grappler tires. The truck was factory-equipped with Multi-Terrain Select (MTS), a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS), and CRAWL control with off-road turn assist. The suspension has been modified with Icon Vehicle Dynamics components, including front coilovers with remote reservoirs and billet front upper control arms.

The heated, ventilated, and power-adjustable front seats are upholstered in black leather, while woodgrain trim accents the dashboard and door panels. Amenities include four-zone automatic climate control, heated second-row outside rear seats, a JBL audio system, and a 9″ touchscreen with navigation as well as adaptive cruise control, front and rear park assist, and blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert. Scratches on the right-rear door panel are depicted in the gallery.

The woodgrain- and leather-trimmed heated steering wheel frames a 160-mph speedometer, a tachometer, a central digital display, and auxiliary gauges. The digital odometer indicates 8k miles, approximately 300 of which were added by the selling dealer.

The 5.7-liter V8 features Dual VVT-i variable valve timing and was factory rated at 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque.

Power is sent to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission and a full-time four-wheel-drive system with a dual-range transfer case and a locking Torsen limited-slip center differential. Eaton electronic locking front and rear differentials are fitted.

Yes it’s a nice build. However, it was unable to make it past 82k on bring a trailer, which is usually higher than market in the first place. Bring a trailer has now also admitted that some “dealers” use s*** practices and have people bid up to make the auction go higher. BAT doesn’t agree that they do this but, allows all bidders. BAT still gets the percentage no matter who the vehicle is sold to, even if it’s the owner.

I can't help but feeling it's really rough for only having 8K miles when you look at the details.....especially in the BaT listing photos. Buyers should look good and hard!

Looks like it could be a good rig -- at the right price -- for someone planning to 'use it', but as a premium piece for collection and preservation, it appears to fall well short.

........and that snorkel! Sadly, it eliminates the 'premium' from the 'premium piece' statement right off the bat for those of us who like 'em pristine!

I'm no expert, but as I understand to fit the lockers, it has to be re-geared? What is that number now?

I agree with others here, that snorkel really distracts from it's value. Need to find the right person for it.

I honestly think the mods here detract from the value. Very few buyers out there that are going to plunk down $110k and then actually go use it. Put it back to stock, mothball it and it’ll be worth asking in 10 years.

CL in Austin TX shows $110K for this same truck.

Have you tried to advertise this in Aspen area in Colorado where there are billionaires? That's where I plan to sell all my belongings with free shipping. They pay the asking price according to a gentlemen here.

I can't help but feeling it's really rough for only having 8K miles when you look at the details.....especially in the BaT listing photos. Buyers should look good and hard!

Looks like it could be a good rig -- at the right price -- for someone planning to 'use it', but as a premium piece for collection and preservation, it appears to fall well short.

........and that snorkel! Sadly, it eliminates the 'premium' from the 'premium piece' statement right off the bat for those of us who like 'em pristine!
What makes you think this is a rough 8k miles LC?

What makes you think this is a rough 8k miles LC?
The amount of scratching and scraping exterior and interior. Specifically in the bat listing pics.

It’s been ‘utilized’ for sure, which takes it off the table as an investment to keep pristine.

Look hard. You’ll see the signs of rough usage. It’s rougher than both my 13 and 15 200’s. You can see I it in the paint, gauges, interior surfaces, underside rear bumper, window trim, etc etc.

It just doesn’t look ‘cared for’ outside of the mods.

For me, as I’m looking for good examples, it falls short. For someone who will use it harder than I like to, have at it, though!

CL in Austin TX shows $110K for this same truck.

Have you tried to advertise this in Aspen area in Colorado where there are billionaires? That's where I plan to sell all my belongings with free shipping. They pay the asking price according to a gentlemen here.

Where did that thread go? I can't find it anymore and I need a good laugh again haha.

No shame here, just annoyed by the Junior High Girls gossip club attacking my ad.
You called us poors in a sense, so everyone jumped on you. I’ll help you out. This is at rmr 4x4. Super awesome dudes. However their price is negotiable. And this rig is cleaner than yours. It is listed at a negotiable 103,000 , from an upscale dealership. Also an even more sought after color than a silver heritage. 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition Birmingham AL 50844325 - https://www.rmr4x4.com/vehicle-details/used-2021-toyota-land-cruiser-heritage-edition-birmingham-al-id-50844325

You called us poors in a sense, so everyone jumped on you. I’ll help you out. This is at rmr 4x4. Super awesome dudes. However their price is negotiable. And this rig is cleaner than yours. It is listed at a negotiable 103,000 , from an upscale dealership. Also an even more sought after color than a silver heritage. 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition Birmingham AL 50844325 - https://www.rmr4x4.com/vehicle-details/used-2021-toyota-land-cruiser-heritage-edition-birmingham-al-id-50844325

You can read onto it anyway you want, if you consider yourself a poor, then I guess that's what you are? It's funny how some of the remarks twisted the facts, such as I bought my Silver HE as an investment, just to resell it at a profit. Which is far from the truth.

I had many conversations with RMR, and at the time they wouldn't budge on their pricing, and after I had already purchased my Silver HE, that's when they reached out to me and wanted to negotiate.

And I will agree with you that the Gray is probably more sought after than Silver, as that's what I initially wanted but couldn't locate one for less than $120K. However, there are equal amount of imported Silver as Gray, and some people prefer Silver. For me it was a second choice. Nothing wrong with Black or White, but my personal preference is not for those two colors, and also not because of the rarity of Gray or Silver.

Lol your response, you alluded to us being poors as apposed to your aspen buddies. And now you are once again calling me poor. I go to aspen every fricking year lol and they would also think you are an a**hat. And many many other places, I have a phenomenal life style. I buy same pretty badass s***. At this point I believe you are the poor one underwater in life in general.

Again, you can consider yourself anything you want, as I'm not calling anyone anything.

PM me your phone number, and I'll call you to discuss further, otherwise out of courtesy to the guy who has his Land Cruiser posted for sale here, I suggest we move conversations about 200 pricing to this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom