Events/Trails Spring Tide Ride OBX is Back!!! March 19th-26th 2022 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.nexgencontractors.com
Well we couldn't take one more year of not being able to head out to one of our favorite family vacation spots. We will be headed back out to the OBX this coming year for Spring Break and renting a large house as we usually do.

I am posting this event now so we can get committed participants which will require you to send payment via PayPal to info@upstatecruisers.com.

The way I am structuring the payment will be a per person flat non-refundable fee of $200 which is based off the average house rental price during spring break divided by a 20 person house or about 8 bedrooms. If we get enough to fill this size house and additional people committed the price per person may decrease and the size of the house increase depending on whats available to rent at the time. Likewise if we don't get enough people to fill the bigger house the cost per person will cover the rates of a smaller house. We will have to have a cutoff date I am guessing around December 1st in order to guarantee we get a reasonable house location so lets try to fill this up quick by getting the word out. Be aware that if you are an adult and going alone and want a bed to yourself it will require paying for 2 people.

Put your vote in for the location desired for this year whether it be up at the north end near Corolla which has more wheeling on the beach and wild horse activity and less people or maybe you would like to hang out down south near Hatteras and be closer to the ferry to Ocracoke, fishing, the lighthouse and other tourist type activity.

More details to follow once we have a house reserved.....

Committed participants:
1. @ceby +3
2. @Trollhole +3
3. @aquatech3 +3
4. @forrest5000

Last edited:
I'm in

We are In, vote for Corolla

If you are committed to going I need your spot(s) paid for by December 10th. Once you have sent you fee to PayPal I will ad you to the list.

Reminder the deadline to commit is 2 days away before I look for a house.

Paid

I’m voting for Corolla

It seems we have a split vote so far. Marshall and I are voting Frisco area because there is a lot more to do and better fishing. We were thinking we could do a day trip up to Corolla. I like staying in Corolla but it takes a long time to go anywhere every time you want to do anything other than hang out at the house. Thoughts?

It seems we have a split vote so far. Marshall and I are voting Frisco area because there is a lot more to do and better fishing. We were thinking we could do a day trip up to Corolla. I like staying in Corolla but it takes a long time to go anywhere every time you want to do anything other than hang out at the house. Thoughts?
I’m good as long as we do a day up north

I’ve never been to either so I don’t care, good fishing sounds better to me.

Details on the house? Looking forward to this trip. Been too long. Depending on weather might tow the 40 up for this trip. Nothing beats driving a 40 on the beach.

Looks like I won’t be able to make it after all. If you were on the fence about going I have two spots , we can work out deal.

Last edited:
My Circumstance has changed, I’m back in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom