Spring Tide Ride 2016 w/ONSC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.nexgencontractors.com
Hey all,

We need to get a count on how many people are going to be going to spring tide ride with the ONSC group this year. Brian Keefer is looking into housing accommodations and UC will be getting their own house next to ONSC's if we have enough people going. Here is the link to their thread.

2016 ONSC Spring Tide Ride

The cost last year was about $250 per room for the week. After we firm up the house details and how many people are going we should have a better idea of the actual cost. To hold your spot you can PayPal the club. Rooms are FCFS and there should be about 8-10 rooms.

Going:
Aquatech3 + 3
Trollhole + 3

Not in the cards for us this yeat. Going to DC to see the Smithsonian this year plus a beach run later. Probable for 2017 though. If anyone is considering this trip and has never been I strongly recommend that you go.

1453779879976.jpg

1453779920814.jpg

Steve, you and Marshall are doing this trip in lieu of GSMTR? Wife and I are interested. Possibly not for the whole week, but we discussed it last year.

We are out for this. Hoping to make GSMTR though.

I'll get an email out to everyone this week with some updates and this thread linked.

Steve, you and Marshall are doing this trip in lieu of GSMTR? Wife and I are interested. Possibly not for the whole week, but we discussed it last year.
Yeah after last year the family had such a good time I don't want to miss it. I may still do GSMTR too.

Since OTMT is not going to be at Windrock, I will probably go to GSMTR if I have to choose between the two events... If UC does not get a cabin at GSMTR, I'm not sure what we will do.

Since OTMT is not going to be at Windrock, I will probably go to GSMTR if I have to choose between the two events... If UC does not get a cabin at GSMTR, I'm not sure what we will do.
If you like site seeing and history then you need to go on this trip.

Can't remember if I posted any pics from last years ride so here are a few so people can see some of what we did. The ONSC club is giving people until this weekend before Keefer starts firming up house details. If we don't get enough from our group we may end up in their house again like last year if there is enough room.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Okay, I'm officially out for STR... I am speaking in a conference in Connecticut that week... Glad we got that settled, I was afraid I'd have to attend both STR and GSMTR! Whew!

Need to get a head count of every body planning on going to STR16 for we can pick the house we get.

Thanks Eric

Need to get a head count of every body planning on going to STR16 for we can pick the house we get.

Thanks Eric
I'm in +3 + Sam (dog)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom