Spotted???? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a spotted but ran across on my Instagram. Now Timberland getting into the game. Dude need to get his boots off my future rig 🤣🤣

20201207_141636.jpg

"The best styles for enjoying colder weather"

Whoever came up with that tripe should be backhanded.

The sole fell off the boot the last time I wore Timberland boots in cold weather. That was at the Fall Crawl a few years ago at the Cove.

The other day, I yelled at a cloud, "When the hell did boots become fashion accessories, goddammit!"

I even shook my fists!

Oh yea.. I saw this today on my way into work. Looked like it was more than the typical 3" lift
20201208_135637.jpg

Nice license plate.

20201210_114833.jpg

Late 90s Subaru outback/legacy wagon?
View attachment 2527597
I had one of those... 1999 cold weather edition... that thing was amazing!!! heated seats mirrors windshield wiper area AND a block heater!!! it was also the Outback trim BEFORE there was an Outback model

exwife lent it to her bff and they blew the engine and no offers to pay for it after a 2 or 3 week lend became 6 months!!

I had one of those... 1999 cold weather edition... that thing was amazing!!! heated seats mirrors windshield wiper area AND a block heater!!! it was also the Outback trim BEFORE there was an Outback model

exwife lent it to her bff and they blew the engine and no offers to pay for it after a 2 or 3 week lend became 6 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom