Spotted thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Out in Crested Butte this weekend and saw a lot of nice rigs. Managed to get double points with the one pic I did take.

View attachment 1594041

I miss that place. Lived in Gunnison for 5 years. One of these days I’m taking the 40 out there for ol times sake.

Saw this out at Mission Farms
IMG_9352.JPG
IMG_9353.JPG

My buddy saw that one in OP last week. Said he was waving like hell, then realized it wasn't me....so he took a picture of him.

I'm sure that guy was wondering what the hell was going on!

Last edited:
My buddy saw that one in OP last week. Said he was waving like hell, then realized it wasn't me....so he took a picture of him.

I'm sure that guys was wondering what the hell was going on!
Need to get my snorkel on and I could be a clone too! :)

I'm sure that guy was wondering what the hell was going on!

Huh....Mike, you might want to think about adding a distiguishing mark or subtle difference to your rig, so it would be easier to tell apart.

Huh....Mike, you might want to think about adding a distiguishing mark or subtle difference to your rig, so it would be easier to tell apart.

NO KIDDING RIGHT????? :rofl:

Sounds like an IQ test to me.

Result: go back to school.

Spotted @StucknKS on foot patrol at Wornall and Ward Pkwy the other night. Not once, but twice. Too cold and too much traffic to stop for a chat.

Had the family down there for our annual night out on the plaza. Food, hotel, and games.

The misses and I were doing the same thing. Stayed at the Intercontinental, hardest beds in the world. Nice views though !

We were at the Intercontinental too. Small world. I saw a car out front with FF tags when I left in the morning.

@7powernerd check out that bumper on the taco..
Looks like maybe 4x4 labs with MEO accessories. MEO guys were awesome to hang out with at Hot Springs and Rendevous in the Ozarks.

you in burbank?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom