Wanted Split Ring (AKA split rim) wheels, near DFW TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let me know what you have, thanks!
a set that comes with 7,5r16 tires would be a plus

I PM'd you previously regarding yours. AFAIK, there's no way for me to get them... I don't travel to FL, you don't travel to TX, and they're going to be cost prohibitive to ship.

Mine are still available!

haven't forgotten about yours, will see if I can put something together.
16 hr roundtrip drive for wheels is pretty rough though...
Hoping to find some a little closer

I could possibly haul them to Del Rio if that would help any, sure hate to toss um.

Don’t toss them Colby. I’ll be heading to big bend the 27th of this month. Might be able to help out with this handoff. At least I could get them to the Austin/SA area. Staying the night in Marfa on the 27th. Thanks. Jimmy

Don’t toss them Colby. I’ll be heading to big bend the 27th of this month. Might be able to help out with this handoff. At least I could get them to the Austin/SA area. Staying the night in Marfa on the 27th. Thanks. Jimmy
That would be great! I bought a place on Amistad lake and have been in the LONG process of moving, would love these to be restored and used!

We have family in both Austin and San Antonio so that would work well! Very generous of you to offer that

Check with CenTXFJ60, he picked up my set on Monday! :beer:

Yes sir…I have them. Picked them up from Colby on the 27th. Just got back home from big bend. They will be here for when you have the opportunity to swing by and grab them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom