SOLD Southern CA - Los Angeles area - Air Down Gear Up Platform & Sleeping Extension - $400 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JRT

Threads
Hi guys, I recently purchased an LX470 and it came with this really cool sleeping platform. It is too small for my family so up for sale it goes. The hinges had a little surface rust in places so I wire wheeled them all and it looks pretty darn good now. I tightened every little allen head screw and the legs as well. Nothing is stripped and it's super solid, probably as solid as the day it was built, just not as pretty. Anyways, new this was all around $775 plus shipping and such so I figure used in solid condition I'd like to get around $400 for it. Available for pick up in Southern Ca in the Los Angeles area. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! -John

IMG-3305.jpg

IMG-3304.jpg

IMG-3303.jpg

IMG-3302.jpg

would you be willing to trade?

I would take it,any chances u gonna be on your way through AZ?

Was this stored outside? I don’t recall if this is treated plywood.

Was this stored outside? I don’t recall if this is treated plywood.
I was wondering the same thing. This looks like a very old rev - perhaps one of the first units we ever sold back in 2017. We sold them completely raw on the panels and the hinges were carbon steel. I think the price point was $500-$600. We changed over to pre-finished panels a long while back and the hinges are all aluminum or stainless steel now.

Crazy how much has changed in 5 years.

Regardless, that thing looks like it sat in the elements for a long while. We've got early prototype panels that have been sitting outside in my less-than-weather-proofed shed that look nearly new. This system was pretty thrashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom