Sourcing for Washers- Nuts etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EPC = electronic parts catalog, dealer = Toyota dealer.

Exactly. Learn to use the EPC, Toyota made oem parts access outrageously simple. Read diagram, pull part number and order. Don't call a dealer, use their online parts ordering and be done. You won't find better hardware.

How long does it usually take for these kits to get to final destination?
In Major time crunch mode.

Beehanger

We ship USPS Priority for anything over $65. Depending on where you are located from FL, that’s 2-3 biz days. We can also ship FedEx or UPS.

We ship USPS Priority for anything over $65. Depending on where you are located from FL, that’s 2-3 biz days. We can also ship FedEx or UPS.
Do you have any plans to sell Full Kits for the 60 series? I'm getting ready to dive into my 62 restoration and I'd wager only 10-20% of my hardware is worthy of going back on the truck.

Do you have any plans to sell Full Kits for the 60 series? I'm getting ready to dive into my 62 restoration and I'd wager only 10-20% of my hardware is worthy of going back on the truck.
wondering this my self. Will the 40 series kits work on the 60?

Dan

Exactly. Learn to use the EPC, Toyota made oem parts access outrageously simple. Read diagram, pull part number and order. Don't call a dealer, use their online parts ordering and be done. You won't find better hardware.
Yes, Toyota Parts Online lets you see various local dealers and compare prices. Then you can look at other dealer websites to see who has the best deals for you.

Yes, Toyota Parts Online lets you see various local dealers and compare prices. Then you can look at other dealer websites to see who has the best deals for you.
I’ll make it easier - Toyota San Diego and McGeorge Toyota are the cheapest I’ve found, so pick your coast. Toyota San Diego will also do free shipping over $75 up to $200.

Another vote for Overland Metric. They have a great selection of JIS hardware with reasonable prices. I didn’t want to deal with using non-standard toyota wrench sizes (i.e 10, 12, 14, etc).

I’ll make it easier - Toyota San Diego and McGeorge Toyota are the cheapest I’ve found, so pick your coast. Toyota San Diego will also do free shipping over $75 up to $200.
Marietta toyota parts has been great too. They are out of Georgia so shipping is a lot quicker for where I live. They also do free shipping over 75.

We are hoping to put some specific stainless kits together for various areas on the 60s, just haven’t gotten around to it yet. But yes, many people have used the 40 kit for a good assortment for many other models. It would get you a long way there on a 60. A full kit for the 60 series would be huge, it’s just not practical unfortunately.

Appreciate this. Just put an order down for $338 and would have had to spend almost $500 without this tidbit.

Thanks dude

Dan

$229 plus another $24 for the organizer, plus tax. Even with the shipping and tax the one from the outfit in Australia it was only $235.99. Will let you know the quality when I get them. There are a few vendors on here that offer small batches of different sizes and I have suggested to them putting together a similar assortment, but they didn't seem to think it was a good idea. Just told me to order what I needed. Point with an assortment like this is that right now I dont NEED anything, but usually need something each time I do a project. This assortment seems like I will fit my needs.
bolts.jpg

Already used a few to match up some bolt on my skid plates. Good stuff.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom