Some Updated Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well the middle broke off, and havent felt like welding back on, and no ones gonna be sittin in the middle any way...

HawkDriver said:
Now what's the deal with the seats? Are they bench or what? Dude sittin in the middle has no back rest. :confused:

Hawk, didja read my earlier post about "Ride'em Cowboy?"

All I know is it worked in a MGB roadster....

Ed;)

74fj40 said:
well the middle broke off, and havent felt like welding back on, and no ones gonna be sittin in the middle any way...

BWAAAAHAHAHA!

BTW, I only recommend using that technique when the vehicle is p-a-r-k-e-d.

Max? You are....how old??

Damn fine rig, and I know you and the father-unit have worked hard on it! 'Grats.

Ed

Hi All:

"Max," that is one fine looking rig! But, your need to do something about those leaf springs; the shackle angle both front and rear is awful!

Consider removing a leaf from each spring pack to reduce the extreme arch; that will help the shackle angle.

Best of luck with your Land Cruiser!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

looking good dude, im starting to clean my tranny and case, im painting the motor, tranny and case and drive lines all Glossy black then im repainting the whole rig flat black its going to look sweet!

Painting T/TC....Just did that today

THANKS! Poser, you da Man!
orion 011.jpg
orion 008.jpg

74fj40 said:
SWEET!!

Ed- Im 15.

Josie'slandcruise- the springs are brand new. some they need breaking in

OK, a little early, but just wait....Grasshopper.

Still a cool rig. I'm still not that cool. Never will be.

Ed

Degnol said:
THANKS! Poser, you da Man!

TEASE, but ya something like that, but mine will be ALL black

nice work, one question, who flipping the bill for all this stuff?

camcruiser13 said:
nice work, one question, who flipping the bill for all this stuff?

I had some "mad money" saved. If you are married, you'll understand.

Ed;)

Josie'sLandCruiser said:
Hi All:

"Max," that is one fine looking rig! But, your need to do something about those leaf springs; the shackle angle both front and rear is awful!

Consider removing a leaf from each spring pack to reduce the extreme arch; that will help the shackle angle.

Best of luck with your Land Cruiser!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

This was a tip from Woody...worked for me. I had about 240# of tube sand in the back.

Ed
springs 002.jpg
springs 003.jpg
springs 001.jpg

yeah im married and i understand, i thought max was only 15 or something, trust fund baby maybe.

HawkDriver said:
Who's thread is this? ;) :D

Uh-Oh. Does this mean I go back in Time Out?

Ed:D

camcruiser13 said:
yeah im married and i understand, i thought max was only 15 or something, trust fund baby maybe.

Whoa!, I thought you were talking about the Orion....Max and his Dad are doing the cruiser, I suspect they are working "together" on this. Unlike the project my son and i were working on. He's more interested now, but not when I thought of it as a bonding experience.
I've talked to Max and his Dad on this thing and Max is no slouch, but I have no idea where the primary source of funds is coming from. I'll bet Max is a contributor, though.

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom