Some seemingly awsome deal in Portland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw that too and I assumed it was a scam....interesting.

You can always install ARB lockers and other basic maintenance stuff and still (might) come out OK... assuming there are no major issues that is.

Tempting...:D

For that price it's still a steal... if you are looking for another 80 i'd just all over it.,

I saw that too and wondered. Maybe its a got blown HG. I have a feeling there's going to be some sick deals on 80s in the next year or two. Especially on higher mileage units that nobody wants. I've seen the price drop like a rock in recent months. Even the 100s are coming way down.

Dang. Can anyone in the area take a look at it? I have a '91 that I'd strip down and unload so I could have a bit more power, better brakes, an air bag, and AC that works.

Holy crap! I had contacted Gabe and was waiting for some pics from the guy before driving a couple of hundred miles down. That's a crazy deal, I guess I'll just hold on to my cash and wait for another deal.
Congrats on a score of a deal!

No pics? This thread is crap.

Pics or GTFO :D:flipoff2::D

What a score!!

PICS? WTF do you need those for?

It's a white 97 with a ocuple dings in the paint and it could use a good wash / wax!

Just kidding. I'll clean the old thing up post some pics for you.

I have not found anything wrong with it yet. Though i didn't go through the thing too much for the money I was not too critical. I think it was a single owner up to 2006 in Washington. NO rust and frame/body seem real straight.

I put $75 in the gas tank and have driven it about 100 miles in the heat and it seems all good to go!

A Perfect vehicle to part down. Make your money back and then some. :D:D:D:D

Show off!:rolleyes:;)

How can you sleep at night knowing that you got the rig for $1850?:)

BTW, you have hole in your floor.:hillbilly:

Sprocket3,
Is that a NM license tag on the rear?

Congratulations, that is a nice find and you were ready to jump on it and that is what a lot of people will not have the balls to do.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom