SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (7 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can scout out a big camp spot somewhere in the desert.

Perfect. Remember tho, we don’t want the roads to be bumpy or dusty, we don’t want it to be hot, no scary hills and not very crowded. Other than this...we are very easy to please.🤷

Got a couple shots from one of the guys (Josh) bouncing around in the back of a green 40 in Engineer I think on Monday? Very nice when I reached out on Instagram and sent me the files to get printed.

📷: @justjoshperez on Insta

E51B6FEE-42B7-43B5-A8EB-5B10D405A353.jpeg
C3FF3832-7B1F-45D1-8674-85E21DFAA002.jpeg

Man @Dilspec I want to go with you in late October. I'm going end of September/first week of October with my mom and 4 sisters. They are flying in and I'm bringing the 80.
Never been there so still have to figure out what the heck we're doing

And deciding if I have to rent a j**p because there are 6 of us. Yuck

@dogfishlake, there used to be a company out there that rented well outfitted 80s. Might check to see if they still have their 3rd rows.

@dogfishlake, there used to be a company out there that rented well outfitted 80s. Might check to see if they still have their 3rd rows.
I think that it's Navtec. They do guided tours with their drivers iirc. I'm hoping maybe I can at least rent a 4runner

I had the 3rd rows in my 80 at SAS4. We ran around with 5+dog on most of the trails. That 3rd row is tight!

That's a huge bummer on Navtec... I remember driving past a lot full of 80s in front of their sign that said rentals and I connected the dots.

very cool shot
What happened with the other shots where we are standing by our trucks? Or did I miss that back a couple of pages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom