SAS Solid Axle Summit 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man im jealous.. i wanna get on the road already.. but have stuff to do monday.. wish i had some people to convoy from AZ with...:frown:
I'm heading Tuesday but have to jam to Pagosa first then over: welcome to join if you wanna go insane early: maybe can cruise a ways back at least!

I'll second a vote that Chinle route will be much prettier if you have the time! I'm leaving early AF Tuesday to Pagosa then Ouray (gotta stop by highcountrycruisers for a part).

Hmm may have to go through chinle then. I plan on leaving 12am Tuesday. I want the sun to be coming up when I get to the nice spots.

@Reznugget and his wife will be driving up from Chinle, but I don't know when. After we left Chinle last year (FJ40 Cross County Expedition) we drove to Tsaile, then through Lukachukai and Red Valley on Navajo Route 13, which takes you to US 491 just south of Shiprock. It's a beautiful drive over the Chuska Mountains and a good shortcut. You might want to check it out.

just mapped all those stops out, only adds an hour or so. looks like that will be my way! Thanks for that info!

I'm heading Tuesday but have to jam to Pagosa first then over: welcome to join if you wanna go insane early: maybe can cruise a ways back at least!
Hey @Reznugget , what window of time will you be in Pagosa? maybe we will meet up there and convoy. My wife and I will be leaving tues. morning, should make Pagosa by 10 or 11. High country cruisers meetup?

Last edited:
Morning!
726508AB-E661-44D3-914A-2FF3FE3A4B00.jpeg

Someone just couldn't feel at home without some wheels and tars layin around in the yard, so they brought their own for the campsite? Ya'll must be good folk. :D:D

Safe travels all!
The Seattle crew is departing Boise this morning aiming for somewhere south of SLC.

Hey @Reznugget , what window of time will you be in Pagosa? maybe we will meet up there and convoy. My wife and I will be leaving tues. morning, should make Pagosa by 10 or 11. High country cruisers meetup?
Hey man: I should be there ballpark same time. I wanna leave here by 6am or so which would put me in Pagosa by 11: then I gotta swing by High country cruisers to get a replacement lower shock bracket so I can finally install my rear right shock I've had in the back for a year. Haha. Gimme a ring would be fun to grab lunch and convoy up there after 208 596 9333

Close to lunch time is what I'm hoping for. We'll take a vote for departure once everyone gets here. It's been a hot day on the road for many of them today.

We're bugging out now. See you at KOA.

Safe and happy traveling.

Jim

Broke and fixed in 15min.
26400E78-2E95-4A70-A859-3A01E3F3C09A.jpeg
E19F94F5-F608-42BE-BB5D-65E60BBA7CD1.jpeg
E805A0A7-5C2C-4CA9-A4CA-4A76D5538B7D.jpeg

20180805_123047.jpg

The key to those rotopacks on top of Dave's truck? It's in WA ;). We now have some $13.99 Costco cans for the next episode. Who knew running a 2F/4Speed at 80 mph would drain the tank really fast :rofl:. Had to give him some crap for this one.
20180805_143949.jpg

20180805_144150.jpg

1981605F-207E-41BC-9184-A16D6D3A3D87.jpeg

URG!!!
Some cockroach just cut the cables and stole both my scepter MFC’s while I was getting some hardware in Pueblo. Was in the store for under five minutes, keep your eyes open guys when you’re traveling around here

Some cockroach just cut the cables and stole both my scepter MFC’s while I was getting some hardware in Pueblo. Was in the store for under five minutes, keep your eyes open guys when you’re traveling around here

Damn man! Sorry to hear that, what a ish hole. Pueblo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom