For Sale SOLD - York 210 A/C compressor for onboard air (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

Bought this to start my OBA project but I'm delaying the project and moving so I'll have to grab another one when I get ready again.

This one looks to be in good used shape! I haven't tested it since I bought it on eBay late last year but had every confidence it would work for my project. This is a 210 and will work with all the Wits End goodies!

$100 plus shipping OBO. Located in Mass, USA

Let me know if you've got comments/questions! Thanks.

-- Beej

Last edited:
This is actually Ideally set up. Its the 210 with the 6" double pulley and the fittings have the 1/2" nipple on them so its bqsically ready to go with a little clean up ;)

And barbed fittings that are a bit hard to come by. Ttt someone needs this. Simple to build a bracket. I had one on my 2f and just mounted one on my 3f.

I agree that this is a good deal for one if I weren't deep in other projects I'd buy it to do this on mine as it is planned at some point.

Interested. What's shipping to 97221?
@80proof You're about as far as can be from Mass. Shipping estimator says $53 for ground shipping an 11x11x11 box weighin 24 lbs. If I ship from work I can get a discount; not sure what the total will be but let's say $40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom