For Sale ***SOLD****[Jackson, MS - USA] Differential (third) with ARB Locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for Sale is an ARB-locked third. This came to me in a parts pile that I recently acquired. I've never used it, but I've bench tested it and it appears to be in solid working order (see vid below).

As you an see in the below pics, the gear ring has an engraving of LC/488 (shown in pics). This appears to be a precision gears part number for 4.88 ratio.
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

IMG_0192.JPG

It's a heavy beast, so I'd prefer local pick-up or Mud-ship. If you want it shipped and are willing to pay for it, I'm willing to accommodate.

Price: $750.00 (does not include shipping).

I'm happy to take additional pics or answer any questions. I'm on the forum regularly, so please PM if you want more info or are interested in buying.

Thank you,

Last edited:
Up for Sale is an ARB-locked third. This came to me in a parts pile that I recently acquired. I've never used it, but I've bench tested it and it appears to be in solid working order (see vid below).

As you an see in the below pics, the gear ring has an engraving of LC/488 (shown in pics). This appears to be a precision gears part number for 4.88 ratio.
View attachment 1411123

View attachment 1411124

View attachment 1411125

View attachment 1411126
It's a heavy beast, so I'd prefer local pick-up or Mud-ship. If you want it shipped and are willing to pay for it, I'm willing to accommodate.

Price: $750.00 (does not include shipping).

I'm happy to take additional pics or answer any questions. I'm on the forum regularly, so please PM if you want more info or are interested in buying.

Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom