SOLD Sold FJ62 MIRRORS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserShackWA

Cruiser-Shack
Threads
I’ve posted in the wrong section!
Earlier I have just noticed
I apologize I was digging a bit Deeper and I guess paying more attention and found where I need to Post.

Anyway..... I have a gorgeous near perfect condition only reason I say near is because their old
These mirrors was taken off when it was new and stored away I came across these mirrors at an estate sale and had to have them now I’m selling I’m asking $250 I can get some
Pictures soon...
SOLD!

Last edited:
I’ve posted in the wrong section!
Earlier I have just noticed
I apologize I was digging a bit Deeper and I guess paying more attention and found where I need to Post.

Anyway..... I have a gorgeous near perfect condition only reason I say near is because their old
These mirrors was taken off when it was new and stored away I came across these mirrors at an estate sale and had to have them now I’m selling I’m asking $250 I can get some
Pictures soon...
Interested! PM sent......

Interested! PM sent......
I’m Sorry. But we’ve had another interested party come in today.
All our parts are locally listed on Craigslist, OfferUp, Let go. Etc.
and it’s first come first serve
We have another set for $85 not in that same condition as the other ones were. But still in good shape if that’s in interest for you please let me or my wife know thanks

I’m Sorry. But we’ve had another interested party come in today.
All our parts are locally listed on Craigslist, OfferUp, Let go. Etc.
and it’s first come first serve
We have another set for $85 not in that same condition as the other ones were. But still in good shape if that’s in interest for you please let me or my wife know thanks

Oh well, I'm looking for some FJ62 side mirrors in reasonably good shape/working order. I have a set of Euro spec side mirrors but trying to stay OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom