For Sale SOLD - (2) Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Wheels

I have (2) Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Wheels. They are 17", 5-lug, 5.5 lug pattern. These will fit on a 98-07 Land Cruiser and newer Tundras. The price is $150 per wheel. I will sell separately if you only want one. I'm selling these because they were a set and I'm keeping the other two as spares. They include the center caps. I have painted them a matte black. One wheel has a scratch on the ring. These aren't perfect but they make for a good spare wheel.

These wheels are located in San Diego, CA. I would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.

If you change your mind about shipping and could help out a guy from Minnesota in getting a spare, would appreciate a PM...

Markuson

SILVER Star

Ha! Didn't see this here til just now, but I'm already lined up to buy these after spotting them on Craigslist last night. :) Had no idea they were from a fellow mudder!

Gonna pick them up in an hour or so.

Thanks for thinkin o' me!

Ha! Didn't see this here til just now, but I'm already lined up to buy these after spotting them on Craigslist last night. :) Had no idea they were from a fellow mudder!

Gonna pick them up in an hour or so.

Thanks for thinkin o' me!
No kidding? Nice! I know @Atwalz was looking for one too if you don't need two.

Markuson

SILVER Star

No kidding? Nice! I know @Atwalz was looking for one too if you don't need two.
Yup! Just picked them up a few minutes ago. :) Good guy... Was checking out his 100 series with a sweet front bumper that reminds me a lot of your trail Taylor front beast.

About Atwalz... Could help him out, though I was thinking of swapping these in on the two corners I beat the crap out of in Moab.

I don’t need three spares...so maybe we’ll figure that out.

Anyway, thanks for thinkin o me. Same page!

Last edited:
Top Bottom