For Sale SOLD 1996 LX450 - Excellent Condition - NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome truck in great shape. No lockers. Everything in full working order and tons of preventative maintenance performed.

Asking $14,990

~179,000 miles, oil changed at regular intervals
Seat leather was replaced a few years ago by the previous owner
Steering wheel, center armrest, and shifter leather replaced 2018
Rear differential gear fluid replaced, battery pos terminal updated, paint restoration 2018
LED headlight bulbs installed 2018
Starter, front brake pads, belts and idler pulley replaced 2017
Transmission fluid, diff fluid, and seat gear assemblies replaced 2016
OME suspension kit, ARB front bumper, nitrocharger shocks, trim packers, and tires 2016
LSPV valve, rear heater bypass, new aftermarket cat and new O2 sensors 2015
New U Joints, re-baselined, rebuilt drive shafts, birfs and entire new A/C system 2013
Headgasket replaced, head machined, new heater hoses, new alternator brushes, valve job, and PHH (pesky heater hose) replaced 2011

Overall cosmetic condition is average for its age.. paint has dulled and has minor dings/scratches, exterior trim is worn, dash is cracked, and driver door has a slight bend.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last edited:
Can you take a pic of the "slight bend in the driver's door?"

Can you take a pic of the "slight bend in the driver's door?"

There's nothing you can see visually. It's a really slight bend in the upper part that surrounds the window glass, with the only symptom that you have to put a little more effort behind a door close than the others.

I can vouch for this truck because it used to be mine! It looks like @drlxnc has taken care of the (very few) issues it had when it was with me and has cleaned it up really nicely. GLWS :cheers:

If only it was white... :(

If only it was white... :(

I have the white version. Similar condition with a few "puts and takes." PM me if you are looking.

Love this black one too!!

Just updated the original post because I put the wrong mileage. Should have said 179K not 189K.

Pics of the dash please.

Beautiful truck, GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom