For Sale SoCal: Small Pattern Knuckles, Hubs, Birfs, & Drums (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finished a large pattern knuckle and disk brake conversion on my '75 FJ40. I don't have any use for the old drum brake take offs, so I figured I would post them up here in case anyone needs them. My main goal is to get rid of them and maybe get a little date money in the process for the :princess: As such, all the prices are my best guess. So please let me know if I'm way off on any of the prices. I will entertain reasonable offers as well.

What: I am selling everything from the knuckle out (small pattern knuckles, steering arms, trunnion caps, spindles, hubs, warn freewheel locking hubs, coarse splined birfields, all the drum brake parts, etc.)

Condition: All parts are straight off the vehicle. Besides removing a little grease from inside the knuckles I haven't cleaned up anything. The Cruiser had 60k miles at the time of the conversion. There may be some small pieces of the cir-clips in the birfs from when I removed them from the axle and the brake bleed screws on the passenger side are stripped and will need replacing. Other than that, all the parts seem to be in good condition and were working when removed. The grease was still grease and hadn't turned to soup and everything looked fairly well maintained when taken apart.

Where: Orange County California

I am willing to part things out, just shoot me an offer and what you're after. I could be convinced to ship smaller parts if asked nicely, but would prefer not to ship the larger items or the whole assemblies.

Best guess on prices:

Coarse Splined Warn Hubs - $40/pair Sold
Coarse Splined Birfields - $40/pair
Everything else - $50/pair (knuckles, hubs, spindles, arms, drum brake parts, etc.)

(Prices don't include shipping)

As I said before, if any of these seem high please let me know. Reasonable offers are welcome.

Last edited:
Bump for a good Seller 👍

Bump.
Prices lowered.

$35/pair for the birfields
$35 for both outer assemblies (excluding locking hubs and birfs)

Reasonable offers are welcome.

TTT

Seems my original posts are a little to old for me to update the prices on (edit button is no longer there) otherwise I’d update the prices on the original post too.

New prices are as follows:
Birfields: $30 OBO
Everything else: make me an offer

Are you going to be in Burbank anytime soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom