SOLD SoCal 2F engine, carb, and tranny for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beehanger

SILVER Star
Threads
Swapping my original 2f for a 2uz or 1fzfe (still looking hmu) in my 85. 239k miles on 2f carb and tranny. Engine needs a rebuild, has been running and had good compression when I checked in January. It’s burning oil and knocks, recently had all seals repaired, but it’s time for her to get a rebuild at a good home. Carb has been half working might just need a little help. Tranny has been working but been getting a little rough- May need a rebuild as well. Truck has almost no rust, good Cali miles on it including these parts (shipping vehicle to SoCal this week for swap)

Dan

Last edited:
Seriously?
Realizing I may have sounded like an a****** sorry hahah, Haven’t had time to get a listing price yet should have waited to post

Dan

Realizing I may have sounded like an a****** sorry hahah, Haven’t had time to get a listing price yet should have waited to post

Dan
Your title may also be misleading. Looks like you're in Idaho? Truck was from SoCal but now located in Idaho? That will help buyers decide. If it's in SoCal, I'll 100x the current offer - $100!

Your title may also be misleading. Looks like you're in Idaho? Truck was from SoCal but now located in Idaho? That will help buyers decide. If it's in SoCal, I'll 100x the current offer - $100!

Shipping the truck to get swapped in LA, just got off the phone with BTB Tho, they want it and will give me LS swap parts in return. sounds like a decent deal—I’ll leave this up for a couple more days tho cause I prefer to sell To a mudder.

Dan

So Are you asking 100 for the motor trans combo ? Has it been sold ? Will BTB be pulling the motor ?
He's fishing. Hasn't posted a price. I offered $100 to see if he would reply with what he is asking. Sounds like the shop doing the restore work wants to trade him a couple hundred in LS swap parts for the bum 2F and tranny.

He's fishing. Hasn't posted a price. I offered $100 to see if he would reply with what he is asking. Sounds like the shop doing the restore work wants to trade him a couple hundred in LS swap parts for the bum 2F and tranny.
Hearing back from BTB Monday, don’t wanna string anyone along, but will keep you all posted On Monday on what I’m doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom