Parting Out SoCal. 1996 LX450, 108,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the factory splash guard that goes under the radiator and belts?

The metal plate with 4 bolts?
I'm not sure if its metal, since mine is missing, haha. See attached picture.

IMG_8601 (002).jpg

Looking for center dash vent/clock trim for a 95 (think there all the same), don't need clock. Shipped to 98250

Looking for center dash vent/clock trim for a 95 (think there all the same), don't need clock. Shipped to 98250

The black plastic trim around the clock & center vent.
I damaged it during disassembly.

Thanks for letting me know

How does the cylinder block deck look like are there any pits,cavities. Did the valves touch the Pistons. Are the cylinders nice and clean or do they need to be bored out. Also where the gear goes into the block is the bushing any good. And that's but not least how much do you want for it

How does the cylinder block deck look like are there any pits,cavities. Did the valves touch the Pistons. Are the cylinders nice and clean or do they need to be bored out. Also where the gear goes into the block is the bushing any good. And that's but not least how much do you want for it
PM sent. 👍🏻

Thanks for replying and sending the pictures not convinced I'm going to be interested in this one. Let me look around a little bit more if I don't find something better I'll call you back thanks again

Front and rear axle shafts available? Just the shafts.

Also, Washer Fluid motor. Not the valve. Broke mine relocating my bottle.

****** Here is a parts update! As of 06/08/19. *******

DBA46E37-E7E8-4C47-AF87-337DFB72E1A2.jpeg

All 4 doors, front fenders, rear spoiler,
2 stereos & amps, intake with all EGR goodies, injectors with fuel rail, exhaust manifolds, heat shields, wiper motor, EGR parts, air box, fluid reservoirs, rear spoiler with mounts parts, A/C computer, intake tube, inner shifter boot,front floor kick panels, speaker covers, front interior kick plates, & spark plug wire covers.

complete head for parts (cam journal is scored from intake cam snapping), has valves, shims, sensors, valve cover with new OEM spark plug seals, ect.
8E3B875C-2638-4554-973F-D5F23EBD8AB7.jpeg

Many interior parts! A bunch of interior plastics.
Both rear slider windows, sunroof glass, steering wheel controller arm pod, middle & rear seat belts, rear view mirror, sunroof controller & dome headlight, middle & rear dome lights, radiator, fan clutch, rear half of fan housing, interior door moldings, & foot kick plate.

26F6DB8D-3BFD-4A16-AD14-87468B4B1C73.jpeg

Complete shell, interior bits, wiring, lower tail gate.

EA36A686-E850-4497-BB8A-637D812ED08A.jpeg

Middle & rear seats.

I also have the short block, transmission, t-case, both complete axles (non lockers), fj80 wheels & stock size tires, gas tank, Ect.

PM me with any requests!
-Jeff

A few more pics of engine bay stuff.
I also have rear carpet, rear wheel well carpet, & rear lower hatch carpet.
F02147DB-462A-44EA-9607-802077DC6BCA.jpeg
7396A022-0DCA-4469-AF02-740AA7E1DEC3.jpeg
D5EE3F4A-ACF2-4D8C-B4EF-4AF97475CA9F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom