FREE SOCAL 1964 FJ40 Front Driver seat and Pass Bench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just putting these out there in case someone wants them before I toss them. The passenger bench frame is trash, all rust and all springs were rusted away, but could be used as a template to make another. Driver frame is in tact, but the pan is rusted as well as most of the springs. The seats and cushions look original and are complete, but very dry - I don't know if they can be salvaged or not. Seats are partly disassembled, but complete (except for a couple broken bolts and missing parts due to rust).
Pick up in Chula Vista, CA or I can ship on your dime.
I can provide some pictures if requested.

Drivers back and bottom.

Drivers bottom

Drivers back rest

Drivers seat

Passenger Frame

Passenger back

Passenger seat bottom

Passenger seat backrest

Passenger frame

And one last one of the passenger seat bottom.

I’d be interested in both back panels. Just the flat metal pieces with the beads, looks like they unscrew. Not sure what I’d take to ship to 83670. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I’d be interested in both back panels. Just the flat metal pieces with the beads, looks like they unscrew. Not sure what I’d take to ship to 83670. Thoughts?
Please confirm, you would like just the metal framework without the cushion or vinyl covering for the back rests only? It may take me a day or two to disassemble down to the framework. Just a guess, based on a prior estimate I got for fedex shipping I would say about $50 for shipping give or take.

Yeah just the back metal panels with the beads (not even the tubular frame, it looks like they unscrew). Didn’t know if you wanted to break up or not, but all I need is those panels. $50 would be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom