Slider pic thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The first modification that I plan on doing to my 06 LC is taking off the steps and purchasing sliders. I have searched through many threads, but have not found exactly what I am looking for which is a slider thread just for pics on members rigs. Anyone have a link to a thread of pictures or willing to show pictures of their sliders. Right now I'm looking at metal tech, slee, and BIOR. Any other sliders that are bolt on, sturdy sliders?

These are the Trail Tailor sliders. They look great and are plenty solid.

20160319_163558.jpg

I'm using OPOR sliders (purchased from MetalTech4X4) - love them. They've taken a solid beating over the rocks, zero issues, and they tuck up nicely to the truck...

Sliders_lined.jpg

082716_sliders_refinished.jpg

I'm using OPOR sliders (purchased from MetalTech4X4) - love them. They've taken a solid beating over the rocks, zero issues, and they tuck up nicely to the truck...

Sliders_lined.jpg

082716_sliders_refinished.jpg
I like those a lot. Did they bolt on easily? And did you buy them powder coated or not?

I like those a lot. Did they bolt on easily? And did you buy them powder coated or not?
I ordered them unfinished as I prefer rattle can for sliders - easier to touch up.

Easy to install, just used a floor jack.

I have white knuckle sliders on my 100 and my 62.

20160527_004205779_ios-jpg.1267191

20160527_004050457_ios-jpg.1267183

After researching quite a bit , I've got white knuckle sliders with full top plate ordered for my 100

Bought a roll at NAPA, just sticky back grip tape. Cleaned the sliders with some alcohol wipes and put it on, works great

Does anyone have a picture of the BIOR sliders with the bumpout on their LC?

nice job on these. is there enough tube to act as a step ?
yes there is enough to step on its about an inch narrower than my foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom