Slee vs wife's Highlander (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg

Yup, she parked behind me and I had no clue when I went to take my daughter to a softball tournament early Sunday morning. Betting $2000 easy. Pretty sure it was the tire that hit as I can't see any damage to the Slee. First accident I've caused since 1986.

HMMM..looks familiar!

appears by the pic that you only damaged the hood and the crumple zone kept it out of the fender thankfully. Shouldnt be too bad to fix....?

Meh, the PS finder gap at the door doesn't look right. Not sure if it just shifted back or what. DS finder will need paint as the hood shifted that way and caught it. I was barely moving. Upside though, Lexey came through unscathed. I actually looked at her first before the Highlander. :hillbilly:

I thought you had a back up camera.

Or at least those prehistoric things called mirrors.

Here's a tip, if you run over your own car, don't admit it. What's next, "I got stuck in my own backyard,":redface:

Maybe it's time to get your wife a new Lexus LX570, then you will worry about both trucks.:hmm:

you need a bigger parking area :doh:

So since she parked behind you, sounds like it's her fault?

So since she parked behind you, sounds like it's her fault?
Well she wasn't mad at me, as she did mention that she thought it was a bad idea to park where she did the night before. Its not like we don't have a ton of room to park out here at the 'burner compound. If it weren't dark when my daughter and I left for her softball game, I probably would have seen it. I was still in wakeup mode too.

None the less, $3,200.

Your bumper paid for itself though!

one driving mistake every 30 years, I think youve beat the averages on this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom