Slee 200-Series Accessory Mounting Tray (new product?) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just checked Slee's website and saw this piece of gear for the 200-series:

---

It's been a couple of months since I last visited Slee's site, but this seems like a new product and tidy solution that takes advantage of precious real estate under the hood. I'm interested to see if anyone on here has purchased this tray - and if so, their feedback and photos of the product.

Apologies if this is a redundant thread; I did a quick search on the 200-series tech forum with no results.

Neat idea and looks like a typical Slee high quality product. Figure they would clean the engine bay and especially the air box before taking pictures.

Neat idea and looks like a typical Slee high quality product. Figure they would clean the engine bay and especially the air box before taking pictures.

No doubt on the quality. All of the mounting holes and pass-throughs for grommets are a nice touch. I’m piecing together a complete ARB Linx system; and from eyeballing this tray, it looks like all of my Blue Sea components + relay holders + even an ARB compressor manifold could be mounted to this unit - all with enough room to properly route the wires and air lines for a clean finished product.

I’m just glad they included detailed instructions. That seems to be a real ask nowadays with other manufacturers in the industry.

Figure they would clean the engine bay and especially the air box before taking pictures.

Yes, this is new. We have not done any press on it yet. The intent is a generic tray that has a variety of holes / mounting options for stuff. Who doesn't want more stuff :) As for cleaning, we will get to it. Those were taken on our trasher 200 (as Jackson calls it) that is in desperate need of some love and a complete build when time allows.

Yes, this is new. We have not done any press on it yet. The intent is a generic tray that has a variety of holes / mounting options for stuff. Who doesn't want more stuff :) As for cleaning, we will get to it. Those were taken on our trasher 200 (as Jackson calls it) that is in desperate need of some love and a complete build when time allows.

Kudos on the design and execution. I can tell you really put some thought into it - especially the numerous, well-placed mounting holes and overall fitment. Great stuff as usual :)👍

Great product!

Thrasher Christo jeeze :)

Great location too, I had a powertrays from a Tacoma that I modded to fit there for my Switch-Pros and it worked well. I dig this product.

Great location too, I had a powertrays from a Tacoma that I modded to fit there for my Switch-Pros and it worked well. I dig this product.
Can you share some pics? I am trying to find a place the power tray and was thinking of getting this accessories mount from slee

D45D8EBF-1BB2-43E6-9984-F914BB2ED5F1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom