Show me your OBA quick connect locations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am having some difficulty picking some good locations for my quick connect locations throughout the car. Please post pics of your locations. I have 4x4 labs bumper, Hanna sliders, and slee short bus up front for armor. I am considering 1 up front and two more on left and right side of vehicle.

D
I am having some difficulty picking some good locations for my quick connect locations throughout the car. Please post pics of your locations. I have 4x4 labs bumper, Hanna sliders, and slee short bus up front for armor. I am considering 1 up front and two more on left and right side of vehicle.

Dude! Are you running a baloon factory?:rofl: Really, I have one where it is clean and secure. With a 20' hose I can air up all my tires, and the guy next to me. What more do you need?

image.jpg
D

Dude! Are you running a baloon factory?:rofl: Really, I have one where it is clean and secure. With a 20' hose I can air up all my tires, and the guy next to me. What more do you need?

I'm about done installing the VIAIR and tank in my own truck so I'll be right there deciding where to put them. I prefer coiled hose, nothing against the other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom