September Cleanup!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plan on coming up with the wife and daughter (9) for the clean up and picking up a motorcycle from Hltoppr. Is anybody from the Phx area bringing a trailer that will have room for a motorcycle and be returning Sat?

LandCruiserPhil said:
I plan on coming up with the wife and daughter (9) for the clean up and picking up a motorcycle from Hltoppr. Is anybody from the Phx area bringing a trailer that will have room for a motorcycle and be returning Sat?

Or a pick-up truck?

Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to bail on this trip. I'm still at work and having a nightmare with the rigging for a show tomorrow morning. My order from fastenal didn't make it so I have to go a different direction then what I planned. There are structual issues and I am now going to be needed on site to over see flying these video screens and our X-frame panels for a traveler track.

D

Howdy! I have enough tie down straps that we could put it on my roof rack if it isn't too big. I like being helpful, but I don;t think I want to haul a frull dressed Harley Hog on top of my full dress Piggy!!

Have To Stop At Beaver Creek

Saw a 1974 fj 40 for sale on the net picture looked good.Told him I stop by sat am
it between payson and strawberry.We still meet with you guys 6am ellsworth and brown,anybody want to look and give me advise i woild welcome
just john

Well it looks like we're not going to be able to make the 6:30am meet, but we might see you all up there on the trail...

OTD in a few minutes!

WHOOOO HOOOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom