Sept. 18 Crown King Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cool, I will tell the nice JXXP folk what the scoop is, you R right rhino is a puts, he he , just kidden I like the fartnocker, what you bringin for food rhino??

and I plan on camping, just bought a nice thermarest today.

Sethro

sure ask the fat guy whats for supper, i see... i really dont know that i will be camping, if i do i will be light, i'll prolly just go eat at the saloon in CK.

<<They're usually too faint hearted to take the likes of Rhino, BMAN, BMT and myself.>>

BWAHAHA !!!!

sledge be forwarned, if your plannin on sleepin at my place fri. i dont have an extra bed, but i do have two living rooms and your welcome to one of'em

Holy crap! Someone in Crown King has a website?? I could see myself wolfing a big ol' sammich for dinner Sat. nite, and bringin' a bunch of snack type stuff and brewski's. Hey Rhino, I call dibbs on the couch! What would be a good time to meet up with you Fri.?

so you are going to make it down fri. after all?? cool.
rush and sethro,,,, the cruise-in is in tempe and starts anytime after 6pm. i usually get home from work around 4-5 pm, so if you want to judge your arival around that. i will wait here for both of you if i know your comming for the cruise-in.

also i ran into that turkish guy at a junkyard sat. and he is interested in comming to the cruise-in and the CK run.

p.s. rush im sure the sethro's will be sleeping on they're new air matress, i know your preffered couch but your welcome to test out the other two. :)

Last edited:
I might be able to make it. Although that damn shelf road gave me a scare last time I did that trail. :D I haven't even put this 60 in 4WD yet, so I guess I need to check that out over the next couple of days to see if it's working.

It would be me and my lab Dakota-

yeah sure, it looks as though "we" will be meeting at the trail around 8:30 am,,,, that will put "us" at I-17 and carefree highwy around 7:30-7:45 am. so if you wanted we could meet up just west of I-17 on carefree hwy.

rush, i have 3 couches now, take your pick on comfort level :)

LOL! Does the "us" and "we" thing probably refer to you and me RHINO? Setting the stage to see how many flake out on this one? Can't wait to get on with the razzin' at the meeting, hehe!

well the "us" and "we" was just referring to the group in general thats going, but it does seem appropriate to just mean you and I,,,,
example: landercruiserphil said he was going to the cinders, and what happened? we waited all w/e for his no-show arse and didnt get to wheel at all :)

Yaay, thunderstorms! That should be cool. Jonathan and I are definately camping on Saturday and are totally down with doing Desoto on Sunday. We'll be at the QT/Sonic tomorrow night. For those of you not going to the meeting, but wheeling on Saturday, we'll be at the Painted Rocks, at 8:30am, Hopefully! If we can get up early enough. If not, we'll be at the lunch time meeting spot.

Yashica

Last edited:
hj60 said:
Hey sethro,
Heeps are ok.
Nice people are not.
They're usually too faint hearted to take the likes of Rhino, BMAN, BMT and myself.

Why do I have to be included in your Clownshoe Crew. I think that I am a perfectly acceptable and well rounded person. Nothing crewd or lewed about me. You, Pyhole and Bacon Mutton Tomato on the other hand are a bunch of vulgar animals unfit for public display.

I don't know, you do like to hang with the hippie VW crowd, have to see for myself if you are a puts, Rhino says your alright but that was after 2 white russians.

Sooo its a toss up.

Sethro

sledge916 said:
I don't know, you do like to hang with the hippie VW crowd, have to see for myself if you are a puts, Rhino says your alright but that was after 2 white russians.

Sooo its a toss up.

Sethro

If you ain't commin down on Friday then the meeting's gonna have to wait. I'm not doin the run on Sat.

You are the master of blig Phil,
I hope you R kidden about the mud,

I spose you will put off checking your truck till 1:37 am Sat morning, Just like you always do.

Hope you come, I want to see your 40

Sethro

Well, if Shica and I aren't there, assume the worst. :doh:

Who all is camping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom