Sent wrong mudguards from Japan, are these the right ones? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I first got my LX 470 I got oem mudgaurds for a good deal but it turns out they are the rear ones. So just want to confirm these are for the fronts? I did get some hardware for them, which I think it right.

Here is link to the ones I’m wondering if they are correct front mudguards: Toyota Genuine Land Cruiser Front Mud Guards Flaps OEM 76621-60080 76622-60070 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/176217554348?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pglagkvurg-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=-NS5b3_jRCC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Included is pic of hardware I got already. Am
I missing anything? I have WK sliders so not sure how I’m going to have to mod them yet either

image.jpg

MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, FRONT FENDER, RH
76621-60080
MUDGUARD SUB-ASSY, FRONT FENDER, LH
76622-60070

this is for a 2004 LX470. I'd like to get a set myself, but not sure if they would interfere with my rock sliders

This person outlined all the part numbers for you.

The OEM mud guards will have a tendency to do more damage if you catch them on something offroading than if you didn't have them on. Something to think about. That's why a lot of people remove their rear mud guards.

edit: and this person put up the LX part numbers:

This person outlined all the part numbers for you.

The OEM mud guards will have a tendency to do more damage if you catch them on something offroading than if you didn't have them on. Something to think about. That's why a lot of people remove their rear mud guards.

edit: and this person put up the LX part numbers:

Is there a recommended set of 3rd party flaps that work well with the LX470? Thanks for the advice, I don’t think I’m going to be doing anything too crazy for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom