Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (2 Viewers)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's try again for another time!

Yeah that is time wise closer to where I live anyhow

Seems a bit quiet lately

Anyone interested in a video happy hour?

I’m looking at fuel skids. asfir has a nice 1/4“ AL skid for $260. Shipping is $275. Anyone want to get in on the pallet and split shipping? I bet if we get three total shipping will be around $135 each, so around $400 for The skid.

for reference Ironman Steel is $350 and budbuilt AL is $550.

I‘m already in contact with Asfir and have ordered a transfer case skid (smaller, ships air)

I might

Are those the only skids you want?

Why not a whole kit?

Just wonder the priorities.

Oh I have already ordered and am waiting on the other pieces. Total chaos to the transfer case. Asfir for the Trans case. Fuel skid is all that is left. Would strongly prefer aluminum.

Getting it all dolled up so when the sliders finally get installed my idiot driving doesn't get me in too much trouble.

Ah. Rival just got back to me with a set of super competitive pricing; It's $260 for their AL fuel skid, no shipping . . . I'm going that way.

So, if we start planning an event now, for say - four weeks out - that should be doable right? Call it the May Mud and Mosquito Move? MMMM :rofl:

Ah. Rival just got back to me with a set of super competitive pricing; It's $260 for their AL fuel skid, no shipping . . . I'm going that way.

So, if we start planning an event now, for say - four weeks out - that should be doable right? Call it the May Mud and Mosquito Move? MMMM :rofl:
You like the rival better? does it really matter?

You like the rival better? does it really matter?
I like the price better. They're all six mm AL fuel skids, so from that point of view not much difference.

so about this . . .

Maybe late may or June

DAEE9F6B-BB77-4342-B819-0D06FA2B34E2.jpeg

Finally broke the seal and left home today. Headed up north fork for some much needed fresh air.

7998EBB3-2540-4C26-9881-C2518A6A8A18.jpeg

For the Puget Sound area peeps (and the 509ers): I bought a set of 4 Tundra 18" wheels. I only need 2 for spares (to replace the heavy, crappy steel wheel that come as spares.

I have two extra taking up space in the garage, if anyone needs a good aluminum wheel that fits the 2007-2020 Tundra or 200 Series Land Cruiser send me a pm. Tires are rollers only, not much tread left, wheels are true and in great shape. One has cosmetic scratch (pictured). These are light weight alloy, in terms of stock wheels at the low end at 29 pounds. By comparison The forged BBS TRD Pro wheels are 27.5 lbs. Includes center caps, no TPMS.

Free to a good home. PM me. I'm located in Tacoma.

View attachment 2309203

View attachment 2309205
I’d say yes but I already have 7 of these in my rim graveyard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom