For Sale Seattle: 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser | Overland Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/auburn-2016-toyota-land-cruiser/7442365574.html
Hey all,

With a very heavy heart, I will be selling my 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series. I have owned it for one year and have meticulously looked after it since it has been in my care.

I am the co-founder of Evergreen Offroad, a local overland/offroad parts company, and this vehicle was used to showcase some of the product offerings we supply. Our team has professionally installed all of the aftermarket products on the rig. Everything listed below was installed in March/April of 2021. The 200 runs incredibly strong and shifts smooth. Plenty of power with the 5.7L V8 and smooth shifting 8spd automatic transmission. Everything works as it should. Lots of luxury with the heated/cooled leather seats and of course the OEM refrigerated center console.

The kind of offroading this truck has seen has been contained to very tame mountain trails and forest service roads. We're a reasonably casual bunch, and we don't do any rock crawling or overly challenging terrain. This truck is the most offroad capable vehicle I have driven and has never disappointed.

I hope to complete the sale of this vehicle at the beginning of March but wanted to get the listing up now to begin conversations with any interested parties. As new parts have been installed, I have kept the OEM parts in storage and available to the buyer. (3rd-row seats, OEM roof rack, OEM rear bumper shell

Aftermarket Upgrades Include
  • Dobinsons Front Bumper
  • Warn VR Evo 12-S Winch
  • 17" Fifteen52 Traverse HD | Block Bronze + Full-Size 5th
    • 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks AT3W's + Full Size 5th
  • Dobinsons 2" Twin Tube Lift (Coils + Shocks)
  • Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack
  • Dobinsons Dual Arm Rear Bumper with Twin Jerry Carrier
  • Dobinsons Drawer Kit
  • Switch Pro's SP-9100 (Nothing wired to it yet)
  • Front brake pads and rotors were changed out (02.04.22).
  • Full Synthetic Oil Change (02.22.22)

Not Included James Baroud Roof Top Tent and the OVS Awning.

I ordered a new Tundra and that is the reason I need to sell the Land Cruiser.

IG Ammo Week 50-6.jpg

IG Ammo Week 50-4.jpg

IG Ammo Week 4-19.jpg

IG Ammo Week 4-10.jpg

IG Ammo Week 4-23.jpg

The windshield is cracked and will be replaced prior to sale.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to provide more information if needed. Open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

YouTube Video:

Craigslist Listing:

Last edited:
Hey all,

With a very heavy heart, I will be selling my 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series. I have owned it for one year and have meticulously looked after it since it has been in my care.

I am the co-founder of Evergreen Offroad, a local overland/offroad parts company, and this vehicle was used to showcase some of the product offerings we supply. Our team has professionally installed all of the aftermarket products on the rig. Everything listed below was installed in March/April of 2021. The 200 runs incredibly strong and shifts smooth. Plenty of power with the 5.7L V8 and smooth shifting 8spd automatic transmission. Everything works as it should. Lots of luxury with the heated/cooled leather seats and of course the OEM refrigerated center console.

The kind of offroading this truck has seen has been contained to very tame mountain trails and forest service roads. We're a reasonably casual bunch, and we don't do any rock crawling or overly challenging terrain. This truck is the most offroad capable vehicle I have driven and has never disappointed.

I hope to complete the sale of this vehicle at the beginning of March but wanted to get the listing up now to begin conversations with any interested parties. As new parts have been installed, I have kept the OEM parts in storage and available to the buyer. (3rd-row seats, OEM roof rack, OEM rear bumper shell

Aftermarket Upgrades Include
  • Dobinsons Front Bumper
  • Warn VR Evo 12-S Winch
  • 17" Fifteen52 Traverse HD | Block Bronze + Full-Size 5th
    • 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks AT3W's + Full Size 5th
  • Dobinsons 2" Twin Tube Lift (Coils + Shocks)
  • Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack
  • Dobinsons Dual Arm Rear Bumper with Twin Jerry Carrier
  • Dobinsons Drawer Kit
  • Switch Pro's SP-9100 (Nothing wired to it yet)
  • Front brake pads and rotors were changed out (02.04.22).
  • Full Synthetic Oil Change (02.22.22)

Not Included James Baroud Roof Top Tent and the OVS Awning.

I ordered a new Tundra and that is the reason I need to sell the Land Cruiser.

View attachment 2934729
View attachment 2934730

View attachment 2934743
View attachment 2934744

View attachment 2934746

The windshield is cracked and will be replaced prior to sale.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, feel free to reach out and I'd be happy to provide more information if needed. Open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

YouTube Video:

Craigslist Listing:

Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom