- Vehicle Model
- 80 Series
More photos below.
Key features, updates, and upgrades
• Center, rear, and front differential locks
• Toyota OEM 13+ gal auxiliary gas tank sold in the Australian Market with overhead console including sub-tank gauge and altimeter
• JDM sun visors (that don't droop!) to fit the expanded overhead console
• 4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs including double jerry can holder, ladder, and spare tire holder
• ARB deluxe front offroad bumper (winch compatible)
• Lightbar with OEM fog light switch
• Cruisin Off-Road Sliders
• Dual batteries with Slee washer bottle relocation
• Blue Sea auxiliary fuse box wired directly to 2nd battery located in passenger side storage area in back to cleanly support further electrical additions
• Nitro chromoly front axle, freshly sealed
• ARB Old Man Emu lift, currently fitted with 33" Toyo AT2 tires. Lift is high enough to support up to 35" tires.
• Twin powder coated mounts on the rear hatch for CB and/or VHF/UHF antennas - I forgot who made these
• 2 double BH3D printed cup holders
• Wit's End center console lockbox - clutch for trailhead parking!
• Wit's End fire extinguisher mount (not installed)
• Custom sleeping platform with large pull out drawers wired for 110v and USB power
• Gutter mounted Thule bars
• Land Tank seat extension - allows the driver's seat to slide 2" farther back. A must if you're taller than 6'
• Kenwood stereo with Bluetooth
• Factory wheels powder-coated black
• Freshly rebuilt head gasket from Land Cruiser specialist Torfab in Everett, WA.
• New rotors, pads and LSPV
• I have replaced every component in the cooling system in my ownership - all hoses including PHH, radiator, heater Ts, etc
• Air conditioning system completely revamped and converted from non-functioning R12 to R134a
• Full tuneup- PCV, plugs, wires, etc, all OEM
• New OEM Starter
• Pinon seal replaced
• O2 sensors replaced
• 555 tie rod ends
The not so great
• Front seat leather needs replacing. Has seat covers on it at the moment.
• Paint is rough. I never spent the money to fix this so I never felt guilty chasing out an old logging road that nobody had driven on in years.
• Sunroof cable needs to be replaced. It's closed and does not leak.
• Driver mirror is wobbly unless in the perfect position. I do have a set of brand new mirrors that will be included in the sale.
• Passenger power mirror no longer works. I haven't taken the time to troubleshoot, but again new mirrors included.
• No speakers in the rear doors. I have a shallow-depth pair that will be included in the sale.
The Random and Weird
• This used to be Eddie Murphy's Land Cruiser. Google it...yah.
For my full asking price I will include the many extra parts that I used as trail spares, extra OEM parts for intended projects, or unobtanium spares for general future-proofing of this truck.