Seat Jackers for 200 Series Now Available for Preorder! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had the exact question

This is their reply

Thank you for reaching out and for your order. If you were installing both you would just attach the Seat Jacker to the floor. Then attach the MMP bracket on top of the seat rail into the Seat Jacker using the provided hardware. Then the MMP will attach to the brackets.

I hope that helps and if I can help with anything else please let me know.

Have a great day!

Thanks again,
Deric

Thanks. Does that mean that there has to be a choice of whether to re-install the plastic seat trim pieces -OR- the MMP bracket, but not both?

I saw this tacoma pic and assumed it was the same. Guess not...

F0D3AC08-5478-4D3A-AC3A-1C71A7951ACD.jpeg

So... I want to run the seat jackers and the MMP, but unsure how to mount the MMP - and will the bolts that come with the seat jackers be long enough to accomodate both?

Any help appreciated.

TIA
I got mine UPS today.

The seat jackers look like they go between the seat and the floor, the MMP brackets seem like they go on top of the seat bracket.

The seat jackers come with bolts (M10x30) - these fasten the seat jacker to the floor.

The MMP mounts come with longer bolts (M10x45) - these replace the factory bolts at the front of the seat and bolt the MMP mount to the seat base.

It looks like the plastic trim can be reinstalled if you only install the seat jacker, but if you are installing a MMP, the plastic doesn't reinstall.

I'll confirm by installing at least one set tonight and report back.

Looks like it works just fine. Report back on comfort.

Install was easy and directions were clear. Easy one person job.

I'd recommend dialing back on the torque on the button head stainless fasteners on the mmp.

Also a good time to remove stuff from the gaping hole in the carpet underneath the seat. :)

Christmas came early, we are shipping out all open orders today! Install instructions will be included but they will be printed on standard paper.
What method do you ship? Our PO will reject anything not specifying our PO Box.

Do you guys ship UPS/FedEx or USPS?

Thanks!

Standard shipping. I bought a pile of items (2 seat jackers, fire extinguisher mount, 2 mmps, 2 sets of magnets, right angle bracket and extension) and got free shipping.

Last edited:
I have the magnets somewhere, didn't work quite as well as I had hoped in actual use.

Are you going to need to trim any of the weather tech, it looks like the clearance on the right might just clip it? I have the seat to move back when I power off and I also have weather techs. Wondering if that will be an issue or need to dremmel a little.
Not sure.

The mmp "panel" section has a slot for vertical adjustment, I initially installed it all the way down.

I'm not even sure what I am going to put on the drivers side (passenger side will get the fire extinguisher and brackets).

What you install on the panel might impact whether you need to trim anything.

I also think my floor mats are a little curled back there. (Edit: Another thought is that I could probably hit the weathertech gently with a heat gun and mould it into a different shape that is more out of the way).

Last edited:
Not sure.

The mmp "panel" section has a slot for vertical adjustment, I initially installed it all the way down.

I'm not even sure what I am going to put on the drivers side (passenger side will get the fire extinguisher and brackets).

What you install on the panel might impact whether you need to trim anything.

I also think my floor mats are a little curled back there. (Edit: Another thought is that I could probably hit the weathertech gently with a heat gun and mould it into a different shape that is more out of the way).
Ah good call on the heat gun. I'm always going through life with a chainsaw haha! I also wonder what I'd put on the drivers side.

Ah good call on the heat gun. I'm always going through life with a chainsaw haha! I also wonder what I'd put on the drivers side.
I may keep a bear spray canister there. Less lethal than a pew pew but nice to have nearby. If the magnets work well, I might put a leatherman or knife there too.

I may keep a bear spray canister there. Less lethal than a pew pew but nice to have nearby. If the magnets work well, I might put a leatherman or knife there too.
That's actually pretty brilliant. We carry that when we hike.

B75D8B3D-8A11-4178-B66B-BA67E448407C.jpeg

3A460207-6A6F-420C-A52E-9A4BD48AD5BE.jpeg

If you mount the knife horizontally it works well. They didn’t work for my particular use but I keep them around incase I try something else.

Where can I find that banana holder mount?

Floodlight model

The fit list is wild since the tension is based around the X300U light.

Fit List
1911 and 2011 pistols
Glock 19/17/34 (and .40 and .357 variants)
Glock 20/21
S&W M&P and SD series pistols
HK VP9, VP40, and P30
FN 509 and FNS
CZ P10, P07, P09, 75 SP01
Sig P226, 229, 220, and P320
Walther PPQ (any gen)
Polymer 80
Beretta 92, M9, PX4, APX
XD and XDM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread