Seat Jackers for 200 Series Now Available for Preorder! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I’ve had them on now since July. Did a trip from CA to Nebraska and back. And then some mini trips. Probably about 6k in total.

These definitely were a game changer. On my previous trips to Nebraska I’d feel fatigue and stiff after 12-13 hours of driving. I didn’t feel that way or I felt a lot less. Definitely didn’t have any strain in the legs

Now I am the missing link. I have a monkey body. Legs of someone that’s 5’4” and torso of someone who is 6’. So the 1” is great, but I do think if there was a little middle ground, then these would be killer.

The big thing I’ve noticed is how just even little trips have been. I kind of forgot I installed these but I kept thinking how comfortable the vehicle was.

Thank you for the review. We hear that last part a lot, "I kind of forgot I installed these but I kept thinking how comfortable the vehicle was."

Thanks for your support!

Steve

Last edited:
Spring savings for DDI friends and family

We're moving to St. George Utah! Our new headquarters awaits, and we're sharing the news with you first.

Spring cleaning at DDI means big savings FOR YOU! As a THANK YOU to our VIPs, we're giving you early bird access to our Spring Sale.

We're offering 10% off a week ahead of everyone else. All you have to do is enter discount code JACKEDFORSPRING at checkout.

We're getting ready for the big move and want to give you the chance to take advantage...

• Ships FAST, ships FREE
  • Fully stocked inventory
  • Original designs, more every day
  • US based manufacturing
  • In-house customer service
  • Support small businesses
https://desertdoesit.com

Thank you for all your support IH8Mud!

Steve
Owner
DDI

Users who are viewing this thread