SOLD SC: 1965 FJ45 SWB Removable Top, Frame Off Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Everyone,
I am looking to sell my recently restored 1965 Fj45 SWB removable top. I completed a nut and bolt high attention to detail full restoration in September of 2019. Please see my restoration thread here for details of the build. Also you can see my google photo gallery here. Please reach out with any questions. I am asking $60k....$55k............ PRICE DROP $50,000 firm

Thanks!
JP

1.JPG

2.JPG

13.JPG
6.JPG
8.JPG

Last edited:
Whitey and 63 I am officially hiring you guys to be my PR team :grinpimp: !! Can't thank you guys enough for all the high praise and I'm also glad you guys are big enough Cruiser nerds to appreciate all the details!

I’d love to see it anyway and put it in my “showroom”. I’m only an hour or so away. Am I allowed to drive it off pavement?

SandCruiser I'll shoot you a PM and we can see about getting together.

JP

Man that truck is amazing. GLWS. There is pretty much zero chance someone could find a similar truck to start with, do all that work, and have such a nice end product without being many thousands beyond this asking price.

Drive a p.o.s. (which is more fun anyway) daily instead of a new duramax, put in your overtime, and in 5 years have this thing free and clear and smile every day.

And... when you are gone from this world, you will leave your young cruiser heads a truck worth double the current asking price!

I can't believe this truck is still hanging around. You cant build this truck for that price. Good luck bud.
Mike McInnis

SOLD SOLD SOLD...... and staying in the mud family! The old girl is headed to Iowa to join @77HesterSue Cruiser family :D

Awesome. Congrats.

Smart purchase for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom