For Sale SAN DIEGO _ 99 4Runner All Four Doors w Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen3
$250 per door and if you buy the set, we can work out a deal. I bought these for window motor and glass but the motors don't fit the 96-98 so it's a shame to pull them apart.

I'm not so tech saavy so I put up some images from the web so you have an idea. Parts are between 'excellent' and 'minty'. No rust, no dents, all the inner parts and glass etc.

Donor was a 1999 Mica Green 4Runner. All four doors, no rust. Includes glass, window motors, switches, 'guts', and the interior panel. Some of the small parts like the arm rests and such are also included. Factory tinted glass. Panels are scuffed and not minty but the four doors are in exceedingly beautiful condition. I'm not online all the time so email is better. I don't think I'd be shipping just because of the packaging up in crates and so on.

The two front doors (driver + passenger) have the side view mirrors and all the parts. Basically unmolested and the wire harnesses were unplugged, not cut prior to removal.

This weekend only -- I can drive to meet you here locally in SD Metro/La Mesa/Santee while they're in the back of my Tacoma. After Monday 2/12 they go into short term storage. I'm looking for $250 per door but don't be afraid to ask but please check online so you know I'm being fair.
mica green.JPG
panel.JPG
green door.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom