sad day now getting ready for pickup.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it takes years to find good sub trades, once you find them they are worth their weight in gold...
once the tray back is done on the PZJ75 then hoops will be made and a simular top will be made for it.
maybe, if things go well, the PZ might make a trip to Pismo...no promises though...
cheers

crushers said:
$2500 when all said and done...

reformulating my question .. :D how much for the soft top .. ;)

$2500 for the soft top with roll up windows, removable screen windows, removable rear window with full canvas insert for the winter, 4 ties for each bar to keep the flapping down and 4 corner ties to tighten the top front to back.
the cage is extra.
cheers

Looks good Wayne even though I'm not a big fan of red, though the white roof looks hot. Hats off to you. Those tires seem to fit the space rather well for a driver. What size?

-Kevin

those are 33" trxus, i seem to think they are a bit small but he has to have the tires inside the fenders and he drives a lot of km a month so this will make the truck much more drivable.

that being said i never had any trouble turning 35s for 5400 miles... no road hunt, no shimmy, nothing to make you tired...
cheers

crushers said:
$2500 for the soft top with roll up windows, removable screen windows, removable rear window with full canvas insert for the winter, 4 ties for each bar to keep the flapping down and 4 corner ties to tighten the top front to back.
the cage is extra.
cheers

Thanks ..

Not cheap .. but looks very nice ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom