Rusty executive decision!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations! Let the games begin! :D

The good
DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1161.jpg

It looks good in front of your house.

Nice rig Rusty and it'll buff out hehe Joking i prolly have that rear quarter light laying around ill take a look and see let you know soon and Welcome to becomming a 60 owner bud

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Just have that new company ChicagoFab do a rear 1/4 chop. There are some pics around of one he did. Guy seems to do good work.

:lol:

He's a HACK!

Ok, now that you have it, what are the plans as far as the herd? What goes, what stays?

Jack

Ok, now that you have it, what are the plans as far as the herd? What goes, what stays?

Jack
The jury is still out on the 100. Everything else, except the 40, goes. I think we'll do a few trips with the 60 to see if it can replace the 100 before we make any decisions on it (the 100).

Congrats Dan! Looking forward to meeting it next week when we go to Reno.

Ali

Good looking rig Dan. Do take some rides in it before the 100 goes anywhere. 60's are cool, but they'll never be as plush. I think I missed it, what kind of springs are on it?

Ya know...
The little bit that I had rode in it....It was a NICE ride. FAAAAR better than the ride of mine when it was basically stock.
Might wanna find an option to get some arm rests in at least the pass. side for the :princess:. That might bother her back some with nothing to brace against.
However, the 100 is a nice riding rig for sure as far as comfort is concerned.

K

Good looking rig Dan. Do take some rides in it before the 100 goes anywhere. 60's are cool, but they'll never be as plush. I think I missed it, what kind of springs are on it?
You didn't miss it I don't know. I have all the PO's receipts so I'll be going through that file.

Ya know...
The little bit that I had rode in it....It was a NICE ride. FAAAAR better than the ride of mine when it was basically stock.
Might wanna find an option to get some arm rests in at least the pass. side for the :princess:. That might bother her back some with nothing to brace against.
However, the 100 is a nice riding rig for sure as far as comfort is concerned.

K
I think it might need shocks, the ride is a little spongy. We're not going to do anything right now just drive it and figure out where we want to go with it. :princess: has already mentioned the tuffy center console.

No receipts for the lift. I talked to the owner, he had the springs re-arched and added leafs. That may explain the mushy ride.

No receipts for the lift. I talked to the owner, he had the springs re-arched and added leafs.

Perfect for a spring over.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom