For Sale Running ‘78 in Seattle (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
14670800-8B08-469C-A87E-D26FE6AF8E4D.jpeg
3F9F4B18-5E95-4A0B-B22E-2233BC318260.jpeg
Dang! Running pig for $750. Not mine no affiliation.

1978 Toyota landcruiser fj55

From the listing:

“Toyota Landcruiser FJ55 stationwagon. Refer to as "The Iron Pig, Godzilla Brutal Rig" 1 ton suspension. If you are looking for beauty this isn't it, but if you're looking to go from A to B and back again, this is it. I have owned this beast for 25 years. Body is trashed, but mechanically solid and in WORKING ORDER $750.00 Call after 6pm or text anytime. No tire kickers, I will not waste my time answering questions such as "Will it make it to X" or "Can I take it to here?" or "Will it drive to the moon?" "Can I fit a 98 accord on the frame?" Those questions are not for me to determine and I could care less what you're going to use the rig for.”

I emailed and said I would take it, just needed to talk to a buddy who lives there to pick it up. I asked him simply what motor and tranny was in it, what the "one ton" suspension was, and if he had any interior pics. He told me to f*** off. :meh:

I wouldn't even ask any questions, that would be an easy buy for me.

I actually almost bought it when it was listed for a higher price earlier in the summer.. but the seller wasn't the most communicative. Ido need a 55 in my life! But we are likely moving , probably cross country, in the next couple months so I really can't get into another project...

That said I'd be happy to go pick it up for someone and could stash it till they could come get it for a couple weeks or whatever.

I actually almost bought it when it was listed for a higher price earlier in the summer.. but the seller wasn't the most communicative. Ido need a 55 in my life! But we are likely moving , probably cross country, in the next couple months so I really can't get into another project...

That said I'd be happy to go pick it up for someone and could stash it till they could come get it for a couple weeks or whatever.

Oh man, someone should take that offer.

Any chance you are moving to Michigan?

Oh man, someone should take that offer.

Any chance you are moving to Michigan?
There was a job in Ishpeming that looked tempting but Shelley noped out of that when saw winter pictures.

There was a job in Ishpeming that looked tempting but Shelley noped out of that when saw winter pictures.

But you can literally drive a snowmobile to work all winter!

Marquette (right next to Ishpeming) is the #1 snowfall city in the U.S. AND the home of Blackrocks Brewery!

My mistake, he actually told me to "Get the f***out of here." when I asked about what motor and tranny were in it. I replied "Um......huh?? I am an FJ55 enthusiast....not sure why you are responding like this to my simple questions...." so he replied "Obviously for 750.00 it’s not perfect, what you see if what you get. It runs and drives. I’m not into scams buddy, find another victim."

Yup. Quite a scam, I will send you $750 cash and have someone pick it up........

So it appears reading comprehension is not high on his list of talents...

Price drop! Now $600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom